• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 06:59 AM

I've decided to sell my maps.... not sure, but I don't think many people have/have mapped this area.... chronos..... bid if you want it.... like I said, I don't think these have been mapped much or passed around :)

#2 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 10:21 AM

most ppl that go chronos such as myself dont use maps anyway, plus in this instance, having the maps dont necessarily ensure you get even anywhere near the place due to all the things the map DOESNT show i.e. traps (since there are so many)

#3 Aarien

Aarien
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 12:45 PM

most ppl that go chronos such as myself dont use maps anyway, plus in this instance, having the maps dont necessarily ensure you get even anywhere near the place due to all the things the map DOESNT show i.e. traps (since there are so many)

Agree i usemaps sometimes and they mostly get me killed that is why i am learning the area i know bout half of it already

#4 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 08:07 PM

true, most of the maps are old and dont have all the updated squares, so have fun tryin to sell em, since most ppl wont pay for them, they can juss get em off someone for free
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#5 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 08:10 PM

well, I just made these maps of chronos about a week ago and haven't seen them on any websites.... so I just thought I'd try :)

#6 Evilcloud

Evilcloud
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:45 AM

5k lol (never been... would like to see basically what it looks like)
~~¤*~Menelaeus/Darkalliance in NM1A~*¤~~

#7 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 05:46 AM

They are on my map page free (maybe a tad older, but still a general idea. You don't always want everyone to know everything)

#8 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 05:58 AM

Maps of Chronos that I use and have been using for sometime show every trap and all the right directions, there is only one mistake on it.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#9 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:42 PM

Maps of Chronos that I use and have been using for sometime show every trap and all the right directions, there is only one mistake on it.

-nods- same here...except someone told me that the maze of death on it will be pretty messed up...i havent bothered doing anything past mage yet though because i've killed him 3 times w/o a key drop :-\

I've gotten hooked up with a couple of other shibby maps...haven't taken advantage of them just yet though..
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#10 Aarien

Aarien
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 01:17 PM

well what i said befor still aplies but i need a good map of the wetlands right now so if any1 knows where a good map is plz tell me

#11 Xcelon

Xcelon
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:47 AM

Why dont you just do a /who maps ingame? The map site there has pretty much every map evailable... including chronos
Dimensia~Xcelon~Vajin~Death_slayer~Remake~Ajimoo~Ingame-Shares with eddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users