Multi Questies

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Autek is a Male Human Legendary Guardian. He looks extremely strong, smart, extremely fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Liveoak Aegis. He is wearing a Werewolf Hide, and a Stalker's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Veridian Charm. He has a Spyglass and a Jingle Band around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Fire, a Ring of Astray, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, and Wizard Cuffs on his hands. His feet are protected by Elven Work Boots. He is the Chairman (Guildmaster) - (» Áùték «) of » Ðruidic ßrotherhood « and he is in a healthy condition.

The vault contains: 2x Curio Key, Dragon's Skin, Dungeon Key, Dwarven Pickaxe, Egyptian Key, Feathered Shield, Fireleaf Tunic, Grappling Hook, 2x Knight's Facemask, Liveoak Aegis, 3x Mana Crystal, 3x Marcus's Ring, 3x Museum Key, Nightshade Elixir, Pirate Hat, Reindeer-hide Shield, Runic Bracers, 2x Sand Wurm Hide, Santa's Snowsuit, Scribe's Scroll, Scroll of Divine Restoration, 2x Shield of Faith, Spade, 2x Spider Staff, Spider Venom, Spyglass, Thorn Key, Walking Stick, Zebra Skin.

Anything on here can go, or at least I'll listen to offers for it. Logged on for the first time in 7-8 months and get a page asking about this stuff so figured I'd post it.

Autek in game on both servers. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for or if I'm even going to start back up. Right now I'm leaning towards 1-Alt stuff. I'd be needing druid equipment.

Autek in game.

#2 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

Multi gold, 1a gold, 1a items, maybe nice correct 5 stat 1a characters.

Autek in game.

#3 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

3 mill boots and 1 mill band

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

1alt: Rot, Zipo, Immortal

#4 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Ill bump it to 5 mill boots and 2 mill band

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

Will you post the /library of these?
I can't log on, but Mike (Deimos) can do transactions. Or I get back on Jan. 2nd.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#6 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

Library info for Jingle Band:

Armor base: 1, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way; Oh what fun it is to play, around on Christmas Day! Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, shake that band all day, so sing and dance and jump and prance, 'til all yell hip-hooray!, Level needed to equip it: 31, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 1.

Library info for Elven Work Boots:

Armor base: 1, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: They're all so busy at this time of year - it's a wonder that they are able to get all of the presents prepared in time for Christmas Eve, but they do have help in the form of these nimble work boots that allow them to whizz around the workshop at double quick time. They have been a blessing in recent years due to the ongoing increase in demand for bigger and better presents., Level needed to equip it: 31, Strength modifier: -1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Library info for Veridian Charm:

Armor base: 2, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: Pulsing with the strength and confidience of a victorious gladiator, this unique green-tinged stone draws the attention of all who see it. Light seems to shift within the stone itself, casting a hypnotic pattern of shadow and sparkle that betrays the enormous power of this artifact., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 1.

I know I am not the one selling, but figured I would help out so Gaddy could see what the /library was. Merry Christmas

Satoris: Main

#7 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Thanks MegaBytes.

Autek in game.

#8 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

I'll bid 100,000 1-alt gold for the Liveoak Aegis in your vault.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#9 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

11m for the Elven Work Boots, Jingle Band, Veridian Charm, and Spyglass.

Can work at piece-meal, if that is what you prefer.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#10 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

Ill go 7 mill straight on work boots

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

8m EWB
2.5m Jingle
1.8m Veridian
200k Spyglass

Let's call it a bid of 13m for the lot to work 500k of fluff into anything that feels odd and to put incentive on grouping the sale. I don't really want to end up with parts w/o the others.

Also, I may be able to do parts of this with 1-Alt gold or parts that I have gotten in other trades. I don't know exactly what since most of my 1-Alt is in an account that I cannot trade with due to being the lowest contributor to a shared setup.
The Main gold route enables making the trade earlier since Mike can help me out there.

#12 Same

Same
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

400k spyglass

Klepto (main).

#13 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

9 mill gold ewb

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#14 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

2mil veridian charm

500k spyglass

3mil jingle band

#15 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'm not going to outbid these offers.

#16 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

Ill have to back out on boots as i dont have the gold right now but if i get more ill repost my offer again.

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#17 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

much for Autek it self not interested in nuttin else

If Your Reading My Post It Means Ive Pwned You

#18 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

Don't think I'm going to sell Autek.

Autek in game.

#19 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

what about the items? noones outbidded in 4 days

#20 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

Not at the current standing offers. It would take substantially more to part with the questies, though the offer on the boots was getting close to the point of consideration.
Autek in game.

#21 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

what about the spyglass?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users