Lvl 35+ Lvling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

Why not make the insignia's available closer to nightmist. I mean this is one alt and the playerbase is so low that tirantek isnt gone to that much. Why not make it in harabec or something like that. Also we need to get guilds closer for lvling up past lvl 35. And an alternate method as tokens are hard to come by with not enough people around to get them or willing to. Maybe make a lvl 35+ place like all the rest where you have to craft stuff and put them into however many crates needed for those lvls. Along with insignia being required to go in. Idk just kind of brainstorming as i got a couple of lvl 35 characters and i know they will never lvl with the way things are now.
Peacemaker both servers.

#2 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

You are suppose to cooperate and help each other on 1-alt, this would just make it so people can be even more antisocial

Not supported
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#3 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

In a game where you ask people for help, and founders will come pk you, regardless of which side is receiving the help (don't want your clannies to level?),

I don't think people staying in groups will keep them from being antisocial. Has it been? No.

Really, only the "loners" have been held back. I actually looked forward to playing after my ban, but the playerbase so low and my inability to progress, there's no point except to gold. I've logged on twice since my ban, and gotten pk'd both times after helping allies of my attacker. Funny, but what's the point of being nice if it won't help me? What's the point of co-operating when 2 or 3 "antisocials" lucky enough to be part of the group wanna stop everyone else?

Edit: My god, has it really gotten to the point, where so many of the loners (who may have been willing to group) have quit thanks to these antisocials that even the big group can't get things done?

Even funnier.

Why would I never see a "hey, come help us boss!" or "wanna train", or even a "hey cleric me!"? I'd even do the last one just to help people. No one cares to be nice and try and help the game though, and that's why I gave up and stopped playing.

Sad story, I'm out. Let me know when there's a reason to come back!

Edited by Cruxis, 01 November 2011 - 06:23 PM.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Edit: My god, has it really gotten to the point, where so many of the loners (who may have been willing to group) have quit thanks to these antisocials that even the big group can't get things done?

Thats the exact reason why I play multi now instead of 1a with the little time I do get to play Nightmist.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Possible solution would be to modify them similar to Herald of the Damned, but wait it's nightmist who really gives a nuts :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users