• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:47 AM

Massacre's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class III Assassin. Str: 18, Int: 10, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 12, Lev: 33, Exp: 656,795,385, HP: 350, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 33 Thief, with 350 HP.

Massacre is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class III Assassin. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Gold Bracers. He is wearing a Concealing Petal Armor, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is a Founder (¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯) of ^--HaTeRz WaNtEd--^ and he is in a healthy condition.

Holla, its rather inexpensive... keep in mind when u bid, at level 33, thats 600k just in tokens, i dont expect MUCH more but i do expect more, let the bidding begin!

#2 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

1gp
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#3 tehbirr

tehbirr
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:36 PM

jus wanna add something... ppl dont pay extra for crits 31+ cuz of token prices... jus figured id share that wit u
teh primex... lullaby on main - devour on 1alt

#4 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:13 AM

@Teh, Let me add this... the topic didnt ask for stupid peoples oppinions, if i had, then your comment would have been appreciated.. but since your being an arrogant nosy asshole... you can go to hell... i'll add in whatever i want, and if i dont sell oh well, i dont need ur stupid ass telling me how to buy and sell nuts, know your place and stay off my posts, im not gonna sell anything to you now anyway. You can add "i dont wanna buy your crap anyway" but really, who cares... cuz i dont and i'd be the one your talking to, just to save you time, i dont care abotu your response to this if your going to have one... 850k is price of this as it sits,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users