Can't Copy And Paste Text From Nightmist

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:06 AM

When I try and copy text from my nightmist screen into my Nightmist text box it wont let me paste anything, then when I try and copy the same text into AIM it tells me Clipboard does not contain suitable data.

Any help given will be much appreciated.
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:34 PM

Could be possible that AIM doesn't support the text colour changes?? Don't I highly doubt that..
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:04 PM

it doesnt support the text color changes however its always just pasted as your aim color in the past and never given any error messages.
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#4 Steam

Steam
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 11:11 PM

How much text are you copying cause maybe the text box cant sustain more than a certain amount of text maybe???
Mckay: I passed out from manly hunger

http://www.youtube.com/steam56

#5 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 11:34 PM

Im talking about any amount of text, it just wont paste it whether it be one word or several lines of words, and this problem is only with Nighmist nothing else :)

Edit: sometimes if I click paste enough it lets me paste it or sometimes a fragment of the text

Edited by Despair, 26 May 2004 - 11:34 PM.

#6 Steam

Steam
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

Did you try shortcut keys eg ctrl + c, ctrl + v ,etc
Mckay: I passed out from manly hunger

http://www.youtube.com/steam56

#7 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:02 PM

ofcourse, its just the same command but using different keys to do so.

#8 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:35 PM

i've never had a problem with it, and i have no idea why it is doing that for you
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#9 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 02:05 AM

ok thankyou for the reply JLH, its no major issue at the moment but when I get around to my next reinstalation of windows Im sure that will clean it up.

#10 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:14 AM

You wouldn't have happened to update AIM just before this happened, did you?

I know, stupid question. ^^;;
Posted Image

#11 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:12 PM

it's not just aim I can't paste NM text into anything: msn, notepad, word . . . anything at all :)

#12 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:24 PM

An update of NM and/or re-installation doesn't help at all? =\
Posted Image

#13 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:37 PM

I've tried both of them, I actually got frustrated at it the other day and decided to rapidly press ctrl+c and Nightmist gave me a fatal error and crashed on me lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users