Thanks For The Great Times.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:07 AM

Well it looks as if it's time for me and Nightmist to part ways. I've had many great times in this game. I've experenised it all, from the highs to the lows. I loved every bit of it, up to recently. Recently I had a certain out borst by a certain staff member(Name will not be spoken), It's time to leave. I'm not going to point fingers at staff and say "You suck, new staff, nose in corner". I'm going to still log on from times to times, probabley around once a week, or so. I'm giving my crits to my sharers.. they won't be sold and all that other stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has made this game fun to play. Special thanks to Tony, A great friend, always there for me. Special thanks to Kat, wow, amazeing how you put up with me sometimes. Thank you. Special thanks to Shelly. By far the greatest Chair Person I have ever came acrossed, I love ever moment of Corruption. And special thanks to Jessie and Alex, for making shareing fun, and for trust... and to show what this game is really about.

I would also like to say thank you to JLH/Pandilex for making a game worth playing for a long time.

Download corrupted.

I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#2 Abandoned

Abandoned
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:11 AM

You will be back we will keep the same pass and account name your always welcome in this account bro :)

#3 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:15 AM

Also thanks to Jimmy. You really put up more with me then a lot of other people did. Thank you to

#4 BadAngel

BadAngel
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:19 AM

:hugs: :) you shouldnt let flamers bother u. ty for the kind words. tc ronnie.

#5 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:37 AM

:) good luck hope u come back real soon
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#6 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:38 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u cant quit and leave me here :'( :'(

STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

well if this doesnt work.. its been fun we had alot of great times u were a cool guy once i got to know u u were fun to talk to and hang out with. if u ever decide to come back u know im still here.

u have my aim name to talk to me there

good luck in the real world :)

peace ronnie *licks*
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#7 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:44 AM

u never were much of a dueler and i would know, but hate to see you go, at least u tried. :)

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#8 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:55 AM

After listening to my friends, I guess there right :) . I shouldn't let that (bleep)'s words stop me playing a game I like to play. If anyone knows me they know what (person) said was completely stupid, and I have strong charcter in this game.

Download saved, continue Download!

#9 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:01 AM

I recently met you in game Version One and you are really a cool guy, hope you stick around :)

*Amy bows to One.. "Glad to see you again.. I heard rumor you were traveling from this realm for all time, is good that you have decided to follow the path back home"*
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#10 Zylia

Zylia
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:10 AM

Ronnie:

No leaving because then what good will my stories be! I'm workin on one with you in it, ya can't just up and leave! I talked with ya in game about everything. One thing you gotta learn, people in this game can always be and will always be asses. You just can't avoid it. Just value the good friends ya got in game and ignore those who cause you conflict.

Glad your gonna stay :)

#11 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:23 AM

Omigosh, Ronnie.. I just met you! You were one cool person even if it was hard to tell ya'll apart.

As long as you log on and continue to be my Squirrel.... it'll be okay.

Although I should follow my own advice... you should never allow these people get to you.. all you need to stay content is to be surrounded by friends and people who actually enjoy yer company.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#12 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 12:59 AM

Maybe I should turn into a ass, so next time I attempt to quit, I get support to quit :) .

#13 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:43 AM

Maybe next time dont make a topic about quitting then re post a lil while later saying no im not...(almost seems like it was a cry for attn..no)

EDIT: Lot of people do it, not just you

Edited by Epic, 20 May 2004 - 02:43 AM.

#14 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 03:06 PM

Maybe next time dont make a topic about quitting then re post a lil while later saying no im not...(almost seems like it was a cry for attn..no)

EDIT: Lot of people do it, not just you

dewd lol I thought you quit ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#15 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:32 PM

juss lookin for attention, yall dont see that wit ppl sayin they "quit" and next thing ya kno, they right back playin?

Edited by SuperStar, 20 May 2004 - 04:32 PM.

¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users