Bunch Of Icons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:09 AM

I have a bit of a problem. I have about hundred or so icons and i don't know what to do with them.
I didn't make these with nightmist in mind, so some might be useless and some are aren't that good to begin with.

Posted Image
shown above as 60x60 pixels per icon. The actually .rar below contains icons not seen in the preview.

icons.rar <- download

They're all 150x150 pixels. Most of them scale down to 40x40 pretty well, but beyond that some of them can be unrecognizable : )
I know most of the skins have like 20x20 or 30x30 or something for icons, so make a good skin and you're set.

Feel free to use them as your own replacements, but it would be cool if we could figure out a way to actually put some of them ingame.
So suggestions for what could be used where are welcome.

I just want to see these used somewhere.

Thanks.

#2 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

I think some of these could be of some use to items that have a not so good picture.

You done a good job there mate.

I myself hope to see a few of these in place and i think staff could not disagree (unless they cant be bothered).
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#3 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

Vial of Demonic Blood!

I'll look through it, but since I don't use items on a day to day basis, I might drop the ball on some that would do well on a current item. If people want one to replace something current or to replace a no-pic. Just state so here. <-- Only for 1a for me btw.

Awesome Job!

Edit:
Some of mine I altered some time ago, can also use this if you have an alternate/new item proposition. Some are already on main, but not on 1a so I still put them on here.
Posted Image
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

The Flail and Morning Star in Cule's icons are an option, although they would need to be compared side-by-side with the existing ones before being replaced, and I'm sure the images of the books / tomes, as well as the crystals, could easily find a use for a future development, as could that slightly generic key (maybe as a Vault Key).

As for Prototype's icons:

- 5th along from the top row would make a nice Crusader's Crest (it currently uses the Conqueror's Armor picture)
- 4th along on the 3rd row (the stone dragon head) would make a nice Time Guardian if it's introduced.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Do pictures still get uploaded to the game? I haven't noticed many updates in that department for some time, and some of these pictures could easily find a home.

- 8th along on the 2nd row could be a Black Paladin (instead of the Suit of Armor picture)
- 4th along on the 4th row, or 3rd along on the 5th row, could be a Knight's Facemask.

Nothing really stands out for the NO-PICs yet - most of those are humanoids.

Edited by Crane, 28 June 2010 - 09:38 PM.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users