Nopic Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:48 PM

The famous NOPIC items, there are still loads of them ingame. We could easily get a list of all NOPIC items, but most of them are of little concern to the player-base. If we were aware of the ones the player-base wanted pics for, we could instead concentrate on those.

Hence this thread. The rules are simple:
  • Every player can post one name, and one name only, for which they want a pic.
  • Instead you can also post one name, and one name only, of an item of which you want to see a replaced pic. We will then check out the pic, if we don't deem it needs to be changed, you lose your chance for that round.
  • You can give additional info (for your request alone), this can include colors, shapes, general ideas etc.
  • This is not a thread to chat on. If you wish to respond to someone/something, either do it through PM or start a new thread, where you can discuss things mentioned in this thread.
  • First come, first serve.
  • Once we finish a batch, I will mention it on this thread, then the persons who posted these items can post again.
This will be a thread that will stay here a while, and will most likely get stickied in the future.

Note: this isn't a top priority of mine, but it's something I can easily do on the side.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users