Soul Bind

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gin

Gin
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:06 AM

I think we should be able to Soulbind equipment, by this I mean we should be able to pay a price to enchant our items with an everlasting bond between it and yourself. Making it so when you are killed you will not drop said item, for a price of course. Say 10k at a shop..or maybe make it a mage spell?

#2 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:09 AM

would be tight...
Posted Image

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

Equipment that one wears cannot be dropped when you are killed. It might prove useful for carrying keys, but what happens if said key has to be destroyed or otherwise left behind when you unlock its door?

I dare say also, this sounds very similar to the Moonstone's function in Realms of Kaos, which goes by the same name of Soul Bind. You might want to find a different name.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 Gin

Gin
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

Equipment that one wears cannot be dropped when you are killed. It might prove useful for carrying keys, but what happens if said key has to be destroyed or otherwise left behind when you unlock its door?

I dare say also, this sounds very similar to the Moonstone's function in Realms of Kaos, which goes by the same name of Soul Bind. You might want to find a different name.

I'm talking about equipment that's not equipped, and i'm sure there are many games that have something like this. I simply offered an idea that I think would better the game, and would love if someone else has a better idea or maybe an improvement to add.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users