Prelude To March Madness (1a)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tecton

Tecton
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

Yes, the Best of Moshes have begun. I started them as soon as I thought of them. Why? Pretty much because that's the way it is with events. I didn't know, and certainly didn't expect, that these titles would actually be coveted by anyone. It's just my way of trying to build interest in events coming in March. I'll post later on the details of March Madness, how and why I think it will work, and it is about fun.

If you cannot be here for some of the events, I'm sorry. They will have to run sort of in a time-window, instead of being scheduled for a particular hour.

I tried to arrange them on the basis of population: when most crits would be on. I'm not a mind-reader though, and who knew this was going to be that much in demand?

We have had Best Cleric, Best Druid, Best Fighter, and Best Paladin.

Coming to a theater near you: 1am (server time) Best Ranger
1:30 Best Berserker
2:00 Best Mage
2:30 Best Thief

if large parties are out busily training, the times may fluctuate a bit. they are also pending my availability to be here to run them (or other staff running them is of course fine if you ask)

One more thing: complaining on and on like a little kid is only going to make me more resolved not to give you what you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users