Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:03 AM

Dangerous
251m exp
325hp
21 12 18 21 18 16

Dangerous is a Female Dwarf Archmaster Thief. She looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Steel Bracers. She is wearing a Midnight Tunic, and a Studded Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. She is wearing Centipede Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Leather Boots.

Would probably come just how that shows.

Name change required, I'll pay.

Basically, first person to page, memo, contact, or post 2.2m will get the crit, but anything under then I don't want to sell. So really, there is very little reason to post anything other than a bid of 2.2m.

Edited by Gaddy, 24 February 2004 - 04:06 AM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:21 PM

Got a couple of memos in game, in response-
No Crits, sorry.

=Items=
Amulet of Hermes- 900k
Arch Dex Ammy- 850k
Spider Gauntlets- 250k
Scholar's Amulet- 1m
Boots of Faith- 700k
Boots of Time- 220k

Really don't have any other items that I would be interested in right now. If there is something you think i would be and it isn't here, just let me know what it is and I'll determine what i consider it.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#3 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:16 PM

bump

#4 Misu

Misu
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:25 PM

so whats the last price then !?
I belive that reality is gone,
This solution is real.
I belive that morality is gone,
And there`s nothing to feal!

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:54 AM

There is no last price, there is a selling price and only that, 2.2m or it's equivalent in items/gold.

Would look at 5 stat lvl 1-24 crits now, values would be up to our decision, and I'd rather them be memoed to Stadius and Gaddy rather than posted.

Who is Thrice? Ryan's new name on forums?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users