Help Finding An Old Game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:50 PM

Being sick for over a week now i'm pretty bored. So i started to look for an old game i used to play, no multiplayer or anything allthough it is possible to play it with 2 people on one computer. I used my mad drawing skillz to show how it looks like (obviously it looks a lot better in real):

Posted Image

You're the green dot and on the lines you're save. You need to make the room in which the creature bounces around in smaller till a size it can't bounce anymore and it dies. You do this by going off the line, then right or left and then back on the line again so you'll make a square (the brown thingies). Anyone familiar with it and knows what its called?
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

My old Sony Erikson phone used to have a game called Erix.. That was similar to this, except they were small ball type things that bounced around the room.
Any help?
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

Yea the idea is similar only what im looking for is a pc game. Better graphics etc. But thanks anyways.
Angelus ingame.

#4 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:28 PM

http://ww3.freearcad...jav/Fillit.html

Fill it!
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#5 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:38 PM

Nice, looks pretty much like it only a lot crappier. The one i was looking for was more of a stand alone game. Not something you would be able to play on an internet page. But i'll have some fun with this one for sure.
Angelus ingame.

#6 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:32 AM

http://www.alex-soft.net/

click on "old", then J. I think the game your looking for is called Jezzball.

I used to play it all the time, if i'm thikning of the same game you are.

Maybe?

What the what?

#7 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:32 PM

Kinda similar idea but the one i'm looking for looks a lot nicer (newer).

Edited by Angelus, 20 April 2006 - 12:36 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#8 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:39 PM

Hehe I used to play a variant of this called Aironix...have a look for it anyone if you can be bothered.
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users