62 replies to this topic

#1 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:22 AM

so yeh, i guess jlh is kinda ignoring the fact... but eh

xeon and blake tried sellin/buyin stuff for irl money off eachother or whatever they did...blake didnt go through wit it and stole the stuff off xeon... well jlh was told bout it but still isnt crackin the whip... so i would like to kno whats goin on jlh and i think others would to... is this something ur allowing now or is it only for certain scumbags... cuz if nothings done wit this, im sure theres gonna be alot of this goin on and what can u do then, ban them people and forget bout the other ones? ... plz fill us in and plz dont say u werent told cuz if u check ur msg history wit me ud see i sent u it... but eh ill wait for nothin to be done so let us know
Primex ingame

#2 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:25 AM

ill sell gauntlets of virtue for $20
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#3 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:32 AM

25 for moops :(
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#4 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:35 AM

hahahahahahah i was originally gonna put that for moops, lol, but i want at least a blow job in the deal for moops.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#5 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:47 AM

but i want at least a blow job in the deal for moops.

/p ste's mum prz

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 22 January 2006 - 03:47 AM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#6 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:51 AM

I've come to the conclusion that I just dont give a crap anymore. I think thieves suck but im done bitching about it, I just wont let me self be associated with it period. I dont have alot, but what I do have....no one is stealing. I dont blame you for flaming the thieves, or even staff for not doing there part to help prevent it. Im just gonna play the game and talk to the cool non thieving people that are still around and try to have FUN, because that is the point of playing a game. To have fun.......... Like a Jovial Fox!?!?!?!

Edited by Shaginator, 22 January 2006 - 03:51 AM.

Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#7 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:56 AM

but i want at least a blow job in the deal for moops.

/p ste's mum prz

hahahahahaha
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#8 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:46 AM

yeah so what is going on here? i thought the rules for thieves were changed...? yet blake's name has been in the past few times someone lost an account or stuff from it yet nothing is done.... now we got real life money involved.. a perm bannable offense yet still nothing is done... so what is it ok for us to steal now and nothing done or is it that the name blake means i can steal with nothing done?
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#9 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:58 AM

wow are you guys seriously dumb? what this means is that stealing is allowed right now, so everyone go thiefing before its a bannable offense again....wasnt that hard to figure out

#10 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:59 AM

no you just have to change your name to a known thieve's name and your safe you won't be banned
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#11 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:07 AM

cry noobs
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#12 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:31 AM

cry noobs

I'll cry is I can be breast fed and watch cartoons allday.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#13 Cambria

Cambria
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:36 AM

What this means is..that jlh sees logs and see's what was SENT TO MY Account and i showed jlh convo's of Xeon and E-mails of him telling me stuff His own fault stuff was sent to my account i didnt tell him 2......and weird how its always just 3 people who run thier mouth....Cor/Bill/Tony....and what clan are they? Dynasty!
1. bill/ed are just pissed cuz they ACUALLY did buy stuff for irl money or whatever sometime back and acually got banned for it....hmm should i complain and cry cuz jlh let u guys come back? Same thing with Tevlok he got perm banned for same stuff...should i cry cuz jlh let him back? Everything is always someone else's fault or someone is wrong besides you....As of yesterday i asked 3 people if someone sent something to thier account would they give it back? and them 3 people Also dynasty said hell no would be my own fault! and for the rest of u if u dont know what happen or cant see the logs or cant read minds stfu kkthanbai

Edited by Cambria, 22 January 2006 - 06:37 AM.

#14 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:41 AM

im not in dynasty but id like to see blake stopped... so wtf jlh...
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#15 Cambria

Cambria
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:41 AM

heh post about to get locked :(

#16 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:48 AM

hate to break it to u ppl, but u dont know half of the story. If blake/jlh doesn't want to tell you, then you don't need to know it.

**blake r noob**
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#17 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:49 AM

And the soap opera that is nightmist continues. If Blake really did what you are accusing him of, which btw I find humorous considering that the other person involved was NOT the one to post, he would be perm banned. JLH has taken a dim view on trading for irl stuff for a long time. Who are we to question him? We play his game for free after all.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#18 Ill never tell

Ill never tell
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:50 AM

Ima have to go with Cambira on this one..... if someone sent u crits and dropped gold and u picked it up, whos fualt is it?? did Cambria give Xeon money no... so how could he get banned for giving him money?? what i though if someone droped money would u pick it up?? yes u would b.c ive seen all of u do it and if someone sent an arch to ur account would u care no u would be happy and jumping up and down or w/e it is u do when u get another arch and some money!!

so all u flamers need to find something else better to do than play a game then try to mess with ppl!! like ne1 cares

P.S.-----Theft (also known as stealing) is, in general, the wrongful taking of someone else's property without that person's willful consent.

http://www.google.co...define:stealing

Xeon sent and droped that stuff willingly!

O yeah a lovely edit for mike paying ana 200$ irl for her characters....should he be banned?
Remeber that or was that shoved up ur as with everything else?

now back to the GAME

:(

Edited by Ill never tell, 22 January 2006 - 06:59 AM.

#19 Crono

Crono
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:50 AM

I may not share with Blake now, but i kno him well enough to know he isnt and thief. and that you ppl jus get mad becuz he gets deals and ppl are stupid and hes smarter that them to know when to take it and when not too.. so stop complaining and him being and thief and grow up. i culd go share with him again leave my stuff n there and not even log on for a month and all my stuff would still be there and not stolen.. so grow up and stop flaming on him. kthx sheesh.

#20 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:51 AM

If you don't know the full story, then it's not exactly your business? Why post on something you know nothing about? Doesn't that kinda sound stupid to you? By the way Mike, didn't you pay $200 for Ana's crits? Didn't you keep Phil's crits? Decimation/Takashi belonged to Phil. What's he got now? Toon. Plus, you go and give Allie Decimation to make her main(No offence Allie). I see no room to talk, so stfu?

Edited by Defeat, 22 January 2006 - 06:59 AM.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#21 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:52 AM

i dont know the whole stories since im not in there to witness but i dont wanna judge nebody fast neither xeon is a good buddy of mine n so is blake
so help me god i see no point in arguing until jlh said something in this post so we all can see his opinion upon the matter

ty everyone for posting i luv you all :(
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#22 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:04 AM

i never paid ana for anything for 1. and 2. i talk to phil on the phone still, he knows his share of the acct went with the 37m in items blake stole, hes not an idiot. ty :(
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#23 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

and if you want me to get technical and spill people's business, ana is a single mother that cant work because she has a daughter with disabilities to take care of, i give her money here n there regularly when shes in trouble cuz the governmeant doesnt pay her enough, because she decided to give me her nm stuff somewhere down the line doesnt mean i was buying her stuff. so know your facts nubbo

and no blake the money was to take care of her and her kids, and it wasnt for nm stuff quit getting that assumption

Edited by Lappa, 22 January 2006 - 07:09 AM.

-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#24 Cambria

Cambria
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:08 AM

so he just admitted in return for the money she gave him nm stuff!!!!

#25 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:08 AM

Mike LET IT GO already! FFS jlh took care of it, it's done! You arent getting what you say was stolen from you back. Move ON! There are more important things in life then worrying about what you think someone did to you on a text based game. The Reality of it is JLH owns everything on the game!! It's his game. If you dont like what he decides then do not play.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#26 Cambria

Cambria
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

Pwned by mary!

#27 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

LMAO. I talked to Phil IRL last weekend. He said Takashi was his baby, he loved Takashi. He didn't like the idea at all of not getting atleast that crit back. Him/Blake are still friends, Blake never stole anything from you Mike. He got all the boss drops, meanin' he took his worth of the acct. Especially if you sold some of the items that he'd gotten off boss drops. You didn't get robbed. I personally think you should quit posting. You won't win Mike.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#28 Ill never tell

Ill never tell
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:10 AM

OK for number 1 of telling u u dont know wtf u talking about, i know phil IRL like i go out and party and stuff with him, and i talked to him person to person, like last weekend and he wasnt happy with his stuff being taken from non other than u!
Thats why phil quit b/c u stole his stuff.

2ndly when i saw him i was with blake and we picked him up and went driving and he knows blake didnt take his stuff.

3rdly blake didnt steal stuff never stole stuff form ne1 i know.... and honestly i think u more of a thief and a loser who would do neything for this game to be the best, when u never will be..

now once again im off

Edited by Ill never tell, 22 January 2006 - 07:11 AM.

#29 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:10 AM

lol tell blake and cal if they keep crying to try and get "phil's" stuff when phil knows blake has it. funny... phil even told me to have ali call him if she gona believe them 2 idiots
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#30 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:11 AM

I need to say: GO MARY >.<
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users