Just A Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SpillaBong

SpillaBong
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:29 AM

I think that it would be easier on a person if all of his/her characters bank aacounts would joint together as long as that character was in the same account as the rest ( that way if you have someone training your crits they cant tap into your gold :) :blink: ) That way say if you have all of your gold on your pacifist you dont have to find someone you trust very much and have them transfer gold for you. Plus say if you have a crit logged in a safe spot in the desert or somewhere you dont have to run all the way back to town just to give characters gold for armors and such. Thought the idea would make it easier on evryone post what you think of it wether good or bad i don't care lol.

#2 An Eskimo

An Eskimo
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 01:34 PM

the only problem here is that then someone like Kalypso would take up the 1st spot in ranks in every class, and all of her crits would be tied for 1st.
GÚñ§ Ñ' ®Õ§€§
Support Eskimos. Down with the Penguins.
SK84LIFE!
Metal in game.

#3 Xlithan

Xlithan

Discord Moderator

• Members
  • 1050 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 03:49 PM

the only problem here is that then someone like Kalypso would take up the 1st spot in ranks in every class, and all of her crits would be tied for 1st.

/nod exactly what i was gunna say lol.

#4 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 04:23 PM

Uh...does rank do anything for you?

I think I have said what needs to be said about that.

Westcoast

#5 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 06:42 PM

Uh...does rank do anything for you?

I think I have said what needs to be said about that.

/nod Exactly what I was going to say. Hehe

Deja vu?
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#6 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 07:44 PM

Well I agree with newb and Bean that rank is unnecessary, but if it was implemented how the thread initiator stated then the whole feature of ranks would be ruined. We wouldn't want to ruin a feature now would we? Perhaps selecting a "main" character for the gold points to allot too. Anyways I object to the initial idea due to my no-alt ideology.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#7 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:42 PM

If they would make it so gold doesnt make your rank

#8 An Eskimo

An Eskimo
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 01:41 AM

If they would make it so gold doesnt make your rank

that'd be nice...
GÚñ§ Ñ' ®Õ§€§
Support Eskimos. Down with the Penguins.
SK84LIFE!
Metal in game.

#9 SpillaBong

SpillaBong
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 11:19 PM

like i said just an idea/suggestion :) lol it was my first ever psot on any NM forum lol i know it kinda sounded like a noobish post :blink: lol thanks for replying tho guys/girls :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users