Dissident

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:12 AM

The Dissident, ranked 29, with score 584, consists of 183 members and 3 rooms.

We just formed a few days ago, although we have owned the name for a while. We're looking for new members to join and have fun while training together, building the clan and just goofing off.

If you'd like to join page/memo any founder (Crovin or Firewater), or page/memo Fyxie in game :unsure:.

Edited by Fyxie, 02 March 2005 - 07:49 AM.

Fyxie - Dissident Chairwoman

#2 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:28 AM

Maybe not doink though =p j/k iunno whatever teh boss says =p.. so far were off to a great start =)

Clan requirements:

Must have 3 lvl 30s to join (this helps to ensure that anyone in clan has the ability to participate in 3v3 duels as well as keeping out teh noobies. Only acception is if founders approve of specific people such as friends who dont quite meet the requirements.

We prefer you to respect not only our allies but our enemies as well. Yes its nice pk or even beat someone in a duel.. but when doing so keeping the crap talk to a minimum is always best. Theres no reason to talk down on anyone =) especially your own clannies.

Remember if your in our clan you represent our clan =) so when creating war try keeping peace meanwhile it seems the best way to go if you plan to be a part of this.

(Will add more later) Just trying to give an idea.

Edited by Limit, 02 March 2005 - 07:30 AM.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#3 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 05:58 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooosssssssssse
How the hell would I know?

#4 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:41 PM

^guess you won't be in their clan then eh?

Good luck with this, i'm always up for clans respecting their enemies :unsure:

Edited by Raylen, 02 March 2005 - 06:41 PM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#5 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

gl in ur clan dudes
Isolation/Furio in game

#6 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:16 AM

Thank you guys :unsure:. We're really going to try and make all members stick to respecting everyone, even enemies, something alot of clans lack anymore it seems.

#7 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:44 AM

when does neone respect enemies?
Primex ingame

#8 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:17 AM

It must have been before your time bill :unsure:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#9 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 02:02 PM

Respecting your enemies involves not having the need to talk trash to them. You can have enemies without making a fool out of yourself and your clan.

#10 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:54 PM

Respecting your enemies involves not having the need to talk trash to them. You can have enemies without making a fool out of yourself and your clan.

:unsure:
How the hell would I know?

#11 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:40 PM

Sounds solid. Good luck!
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#12 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:51 PM

Sounds solid. Good luck!

Thank you :unsure:.

#13 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:53 PM

The clannies are always nice. Always a plus even though I'm not seen I'm around... like a demon in your skys.. I still see :unsure:
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#14 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 11:09 AM

Maybe not doink though =p j/k iunno whatever teh boss says =p.. so far were off to a great start =)

Clan requirements:

Must have 3 lvl 30s to join (this helps to ensure that anyone in clan has the ability to participate in 3v3 duels as well as keeping out teh noobies. Only acception is if founders approve of specific people such as friends who dont quite meet the requirements.

We prefer you to respect not only our allies but our enemies as well. Yes its nice pk or even beat someone in a duel.. but when doing so keeping the crap talk to a minimum is always best. Theres no reason to talk down on anyone =) especially your own clannies.

Remember if your in our clan you represent our clan =) so when creating war try keeping peace meanwhile it seems the best way to go if you plan to be a part of this.

Lol thanks for giving me good laugh....
So its like new edition of Hell, eh? No disrespect but well... some people just have no shame nowadays :unsure:

Throw me few millions gold after it will grow big and you will decide to sell it again :) B)
Does not play well with others.

#15 Crovin

Crovin
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:24 PM

Clan requirements:

Lol thanks for giving me good laugh....
So its like new edition of Hell, eh? No disrespect but well... some people just have no shame nowadays :unsure:

Throw me few millions gold after it will grow big and you will decide to sell it again :) B)

Won't be sold, seeing how I'm Chair heh.

Blah. Fyxie btw, didn't realize Chris was loggin in lol.

Edited by Crovin, 05 March 2005 - 04:25 PM.

#16 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:32 PM

Hah nice serg... since you know exactly why i sold hell. was because of people like you who always started drama =p. im still not sure why exactly you had any reason to post like that here.. considering im not running around inviting everyone and i never ask people to donate anything btw. I prefer they dont. Theres a reason we made a new clan. Either be positive when posting here or leave it be.

#17 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:38 PM

Serg is a kick-ass name. ^
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#18 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 11:31 PM

Hah nice serg... since you know exactly why i sold hell. was because of people like you who always started drama =p. im still not sure why exactly you had any reason to post like that here.. considering im not running around inviting everyone and i never ask people to donate anything btw. I prefer they dont.  Theres a reason we made a new clan. Either be positive when posting here or leave it be.

Well that is nice reasoning for “noobs” but we are “serious” people or we are not? Excuse me if my original post came out mean, it’s just.. well I find it hard to believe that you have other then selfish reasons to gather up people and start up clan once again. You have fun making new clan, I can at least gloat about it :unsure: Not like there is any harm in posting, people will join and donate anyway.
Does not play well with others.

#19 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:15 AM

good luck :unsure:
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#20 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:30 AM

Hah nice serg... since you know exactly why i sold hell. was because of people like you who always started drama =p. im still not sure why exactly you had any reason to post like that here.. considering im not running around inviting everyone and i never ask people to donate anything btw. I prefer they dont.  Theres a reason we made a new clan. Either be positive when posting here or leave it be.

Well that is nice reasoning for “noobs” but we are “serious” people or we are not? Excuse me if my original post came out mean, it’s just.. well I find it hard to believe that you have other then selfish reasons to gather up people and start up clan once again. You have fun making new clan, I can at least gloat about it :unsure: Not like there is any harm in posting, people will join and donate anyway.

Like I said Serg. I am Chair and I am not selling. End of debate B). Crovin and I have owned the clan name for over a year to top it off. It was the clan our crits were in when we quit for close to a year. I want a clan where I hope the members will respect people, and saying things like that to provoke un-necesary mudflinging is not what I'm looking for.

I also don't appreciate you making comments like that that may give people the wrong idea of what is going on here. It's pretty hard to sell a clan I'm not selling, when the control over the sale is in my account and myself and Crovin are the only ones that have had access to my account from the beginning and until I leave NightMist may I add.

#21 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:33 AM

good luck :unsure:

Thank you B).

#22 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:23 AM

First of all serg.. im no longer in tr for a pretty good reason. 2nd of all.. i dont own the clan as stated above. 3rd.. im not going around recruiting anyone... although itd be nice if i made the time to do so. Next... money means what on nm anymore? nothing.. ive given so much away i could care less. If i was that big on trying to make gold w/out the work id just do what everyone else does and steal an account. And i dont think mindi would appreciate you talking crap about previous situations since she had a fair part in the decision as well. Is it a crime to sell a clan that has no potential? If i recall i sold Hell well after there was maybe 4-5 people left in clan if that. We did not push anyone out nor did we have intent on selling the clan. We simply became tired, lonely and extremely bored sitting in a clan house alone. So we sold the clan and went elsewhere.. thats why theres the "Clan Sales" option. If you dont like where you live then sell your house and move elsewhere. In all reality i dont recall anyone ever being ridiculed for such an action. Is it a crime to profit just a little off of something you put so much into? I put a huge % of resource into that clan as well as time and effort and have nothing to be ashamed for =p (It wasnt worth the ammount of drama you brought into the clan thats for sure. We should have gotten additional fees for that) I do miss the clan.. eventhough it was prolly almost a yr since weve had it. Anyhow thats all Ive really got to say. Angela and Chris are awesome people =p i just hope people arent influenced by Sergay's rubbish and nonsense.

Edited by Limit, 06 March 2005 - 01:28 AM.

#23 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:28 PM

Goodluck ^_^

#24 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:07 PM

I wonder why Ryan trying to say serg causes drama when everyone in nm knows u the drama queen ryan.
Astinus on 1alt Only

#25 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:37 PM

Right keep talking rob.. just wondering when your gonna walk. And the drama im referring to you have no clue about rob. Sometimes i think you just say things to make yourself feel better. We can make a thread just for you if you want?

#26 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:08 PM

Ryan u are a poor leader (Hell, Mercernaries) so why dont u leave the posting to the Chairman of your clan cuz the only thing youd do is just mess up the respect we have for the clan.

Edited by Payne, 06 March 2005 - 09:09 PM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#27 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:31 PM

Ryan u are a poor leader (Hell, Mercernaries) so why dont u leave the posting to the Chairman of your clan cuz the only thing youd do is just mess up the respect we have for the clan.

Mercernaries? Wow rob do you even know who i am? Hell was my clan.. other then that i dno what ur talking about. I dont believe we need your respect rob. And yes i will post here... we dont need your bashing nor care to hear it. Coming from the person who gained what was it 10 mil gold on a mistake pandilex made?Wait is that considered abusing a bug or abusing a staff error? Im not really sure..but hey thats in the past it doesnt matter now. And I led my clans just fine.. I could probably still have my clans if i wanted to but i didnt care to deal w/the crap anymore. We all play the game in our own way... if you dont like me then back off.. i dont come onto your threads to talk bs on you.. you need to do the same for me. Btw rob.. i dont believe youve ever had respect for much of anyone ty. It really just depends what mood your in.

#28 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

Clan house size: 20 squares. Ranking: 7 with a score of 2265.

I'd just like to thank all the great member's we have and everyone who's donated for helping us out! You guys are a great bunch!

#29 Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw

Gèñúíñê Õút£ãw
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:43 AM

Woot! GO CLAN!
To all the people ive offended, Yeah f*** you to. To all the friends I used to have, Yo! I miss my past, But the rest of you assholes can kiss my a**

#30 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:20 AM

Gl lads and ladies
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users