Retiring

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 04:38 PM

As many of you know I've started coming around less and less. This being because of the numerous problems I face daily that I can't list here and wont. The stress of work and parent hood and the discovery that what I thought I knew I really didn't.

I very rarely come on to check stuff but hey maybe some day I will. I'm not gone. Just away. Who knows what the future is to hold. I have several friends on here I'd love to say thank you now to.

Ryan/Joel: you guys have been one of the best influences on me. When I started you taught me to run FASTER!!! when I got to know you I found you were very warm and special people that I treasure. No I'm not gonna be gone forever o.O I hope but for now this is just how I'mma have to do things.

Will/Anarchy: Thank you for giving me the chance to be your friend and teaching me more about the game. For all the laughs and anger.

D/Lokey: you and I were some of the best peas in a pod. We used to be an unstopable team and always had the best of times and I'm proud of what all you've accomplished since the day we got MT from what it was into the starting point it is now. The MT you have now are great and keep building what some of us once poured our hearts into.

Travis/Excellion: you're a sweetheart and love you dearly... I brought you onto game and you've done well. like I once said.. I don't hold others... They will always be free and you flew on your own a long time ago. Let others guide you on your path. You'll always be my husband in my heart if no where else...

Ash/Hump: you were a sweet friend and great ex wifey that helped me drive will nuts ^-^

Mary/DesireMe: You're a sweetheart and some day you're prince will come never give up that dream.

To all others knows that hey some where around there is a demon in your skys.

Warm Wishes,
Mindi
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:14 PM

You've always been nice to me, and I'll sorely miss having a crit around so I can log into your clan chat and pester you.
I'll have to start logging onto AIM again, I guess...

Best wishes with parenting. If you can take care of Ryan and Joel, you can take care of any little kid. ;-)

<3
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:27 PM

good luck irl you were always cool to me heh
Isolation/Furio in game

#4 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:39 PM

awwie, dont u ever ever dare forget me mindi! I'll keep in touch. You are a great girl hun, and i'll never forget you. You know i love you. You were my best friend/my mother. and you still are!

Dont forget i was the daughter you once loved.
Di
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#5 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 08:23 PM

Its been fun Mindi you were always there for me with your warm loving personality whenever i needed it. You were great to be around and talk to and you will be deeply missed.

Good Luck with everything

<3 :unsure: B) :) B)

Tony
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#6 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 08:29 PM

YAY! LESS LAG! :unsure: ©® jurian 2003
Even in death my hate will go on

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:54 PM

I love you.. ex wifey!

Take good care of yourself and the family.

If you ever need me, you know where to reach me.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:58 AM

Godspeed

*bow*

#9 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:58 PM

Thanks to all my friends for the caring. I still peek here when at work. Ryan's mostly on Demon now. O.O though I wish he'd quit playing hide and go seek with me :unsure:

#10 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:59 PM

I miss you :unsure:. *huggles*
Fyxie - Dissident Chairwoman

#11 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:55 PM

Miss you too :unsure:

#12 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 11:38 PM

Miss you three :unsure:
Disaster ingame.

#13 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:28 AM

Great joke! im laughing heartily! :unsure: ... now seriously though =( no leaving us. Your like the only person on nm ive ever been able to share with and fully trust. You at least need to start loggin on aim hun so you can keep me updated with everything. I try not to log onto demon unless i have to!!... You need to warm her up a bit for us! =p you have my # call me up missy! Hope everything is ok, at least what was of my knowledge before. Well miss you whole heartedly! Even though joel dun come around no more you know he does as well. Take care babe! I wont say goodbye though or seeya later because i expect you to log on ASAP!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#14 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:40 AM

Yeahhhh, what Ryan said!
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users