Not Sure If This Goes Here But

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:41 PM

i have a arch thief that i want to restaore but i cant because its name was taken by someone else when it got deleted so how can i go about restoring it?
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight. Tupac

#2 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:57 PM

you restore it anyways and they get name changed to whatever name was_renamed
Page/Memo Beatrix

#3 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:33 PM

When you try and restore it, and someone already has the name, something should come up saying email jlh with what you want the crit to be named and ur account name and he can rename it for you. I dont quite remember if he puts it in ur account or not but i know had an old trance_Steel fro mway back and it was deleted, and when i remade the new one i brought back the old trance_Steel with a new name.

Don't remember exactly how to do it, but try and get through to jlh with what i wrote above.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#4 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:53 PM

ok cool cause it did say something about emailing nm in regards to this thanks
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight. Tupac

#5 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:21 PM

Yep it will be placed into the account that you email to him

#6 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:29 AM

Yeah, you e-mail jlh original crit name, name you want it restored as, the database delete file it's in, acct name to restore to, and pass at time it was deleted. I think that's it i've had to do it to a few crits, he's usually pretty prompt about it
Jaded ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users