Important Game Information For 1a

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:03 PM

Staff has not released an announcement for this yet, but since i questioned it i found out the information and im a bit upset but im more frustrated.

The staff members have decided that on nightmist 1 alt server there will be NO clan sales, they discussed this a while back and i guess... forgot to mention it to everyone. I traded my entire main account for a crit + a clan because i was gonna sell to get the gold, now that im not getting the gold and i lost the crit due to the fact there wasnt a name change on it when there should have been, im out about 200K+ 1a gold. I am posting this thread because this is information that EVERY player has to know. I personally am petitioning that the staff members sell the clans that are already up on the site and then make the official announcement that there will be no clan sales on nightmist 1 alt. I do not feel it is right that some people who worked really hard and or traded to get the gold from a clan be punished for somethign they could NOT have known. Please read this and post your oppinions on this matter. I hope that the staff members who have done great work these past years will understand the players view on this situation and hopefully do what is right.

Haze in game nightmist 1 alt.
Thank you for your time.

#2 Rump

Rump
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:16 PM

agreed, something should have been said

#3 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

I think its a good idea to stop clan sales, itll make a clan really mean somthing, its not just an item that can be sold, gg

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

I personally think that it is wrong that a chairperson of a clan could take so much advantage of the members by allowing so much gold to be donated and then using it to their sole personal gain.

Admins are the only ones with TRUE control over such.
But we, the sysops team, did vote entirely against selling clans. So if staff are petitioned about it, I would almost garauntee that every one of the sysops would vote against calns being sold, just as we did before.

Find your own way to get around it or the sort. Sell the clan to someone who actually wants to own one.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

Ya well, i agree with you both, but still if the staff members did not put out such an announcement saying that the clans would not be sold on NM1a, then there should be some kind of compromise to be made, seeing as in how i spent so much to get gold off of a clan, and since there was no announcement now im screwed. Are the staff members such that they really dont give a damn about a player being screwed by *in my oppinion a mistake*? please dont tell me the game has come to such a low that the staff have no hearts in the matters of trading. I lost my whole main account for nothing now. Should i report this as a theft? im surely not gonna cut my losses and just sit quiet about it, to much at stake here. I still believe the staff should sell the clans on the site AT THE MOMENT and then make the announcement so that it is known. Without prior knowledge i was led to believe clans were still selling, this is not my fault here. And gaddy, you find me 1 person who wants their own clan who wont just do /clan create, who wants someone elses name? come on now

#6 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

Read this carefully.

Staff discuss many, many things which cannot be shared with the playerbase.

Nothing is an official policy until JLH accepts it, even if all the other staff support it.

When JLH makes something an official policy, it gets announced.

If you continue to bash staff, you will find JLH and the rest of the staff much less likely to help you.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#7 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

How can you possibly say i am bashing staff, dun be so sensitive trev, im being as nice as i possibly can considering the situation, i dont quite understand how you are taking offense to this. I dont appreciate your attack on me i feel its unwarranted. Im just conscerned as to what im supposed to do now that i have traded for an item thats worthless and lost my main account. your accusations are not appreciated at all... i barely ask staff for anything and i get along with almost every staff member on this game.
Ty for your time :)

#8 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

This post is irrelevant. No decision has been made by the staff team as yet. This needs no discussion.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users