Dungeon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:39 PM

Ok so im in the dungeon with my paci and seeing as its an old dungeon there should be many undead monsters....but no. There are only two that ive seen Pained Spirit and Undead Marcus good gold on pained spirits but there are these somewhat ghost but not undead monsters. Wait there how can they be a ghost but not undead these monsters should be hurt be DU i think and the bosses should be too. Post and say what you think.

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:20 PM

There are many undead monsters down there if you look around. Pained Spirits are best for Pacifists because they only have 500 HP and drop 200 gold (but still are quite nasty).

Undead Marcus is a mini-boss, along with the Spirit of King Durmeal and the Demonic Scribe.

Other undead monsters? Persuaded Follower, Demonic Soldier, Corrupt Demon, Teptok Loyalist, Teptok Warrior...

There aren't that many non-undead monsters down there... Dungeon Guard, Wall Crawler, Shrieker and Kobold.

More Undead monsters lurk in the other regions of the dungeon, not just the Halls of Teptok.

You have to remember that this area was not really designed for Pacifists.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:10 AM

There aren't that many non-undead monsters down there... Dungeon Guard, Wall Crawler, Shrieker and Kobold.

Wall Crawlers :P
Nasty things- met them the night Harabec opened. They hit a lot and poison you and follow you around ^^

Teptok also... although granted I was foolish to run towards him and say 'Hi' ^^ He's... powerful... and alive... and good at killing me :P

Edited by Charon, 06 September 2004 - 12:11 AM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:41 AM

lol

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 01:18 AM

Teptok is not called the mini-Time Knight for nothing.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#6 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 01:32 AM

Teptok is not called the mini-Time Knight for nothing.

There's nothing "mini" about him... besides, I can attack the Time Knight :P
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users