Internet Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rump

Rump
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:00 PM

ok i jus moved an crap i got 2 computers hooked both them up properly with router an everything
(i have cable). an the computer i use which is hooked up through the router says that it reads a connection an everything, jus it says my network has not given my computer a new ip address or some crap like that.
I clicked on the network setting a right clicked on my connection, an clicked repair, it says renewing ip address for like 2 minutes then it stops saying it cant renew my ip blah blah some crap heh.
This has happened b4 an i fixed it. i had to go to run, type in cmd, then ipconfig. heh kinda forgot the rest bc it happened awhile ago. I no it might be hard to understand wut i'm talking about bc i'm not in front of my computer atm an i'm sure i could have went into alil more detail. i do no on the bottom right of my screen it has the 2 lil cpmuter moniters witha yellow exclamation mark. saying little or no connectivity. i think it has to do with me going into dos mode an messing with something, or if i remember correcting i was using internet explorer put some ip addy in the address part an fixed it liek that.Like i said it might be hard to understand wut i'm talking about but if there anyone who has had this problem b4 or know wut i'm talking about then plz respond to this post.

I was on the phone with dell tech support for 2 hours an I got to the point where i wanted to strangle the guy bc he made me do 101 things that didnt even help my problem.

#2 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:23 AM

type the numbers from ipconfig in here
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#3 Rump

Rump
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

I fixed it the other day was something i did wrong on my part, hookin router up an stuff, thanks for the help though <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users