Quitting :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whituhknee

whituhknee
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:39 AM

They aren't the best, but they're [fairly] cheap. I'm quitting, I found better things to do with my time. Not to mention, I just got my computer back and just don't care for Nightmist. It's been far too long since I've even played. I just want money so that if I ever decide to come back, I can buy a new character hoodiggity.

ALL COME FULLY EQ!

Debonaire's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Adept Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 12, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 17, Exp: 3,192,552, HP: 158, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 17 Ranger, with 158 HP.
This character has been a level 9 Thief, with 90 HP.
Debonaire is a Female Halfling Adept Ranger. She looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Steel Bow, the other an Iron Shield. She is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits a Lover's Locket. She is wearing Leather Gloves on her hands and she is in a healthy condition.

Intertwine's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Adept Cleric. Str: 16, Int: 12, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 21, Exp: 12,951,007, HP: 200, MP: 241, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Blessed Force, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 21 Cleric, with 200 HP, and 241 MP.
Intertwine is a Female Elf Adept Cleric. She looks strong, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand she holds a Staff of Elements. She is wearing a Leather Vest. She is wearing a Wedding Ring on her hand and she is in a healthy condition.

Octane's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Adept Mage. Str: 11, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 15, Lev: 21, Exp: 13,636,575, HP: 174, MP: 284, Stm: 3.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.
This character has been a level 21 Mage, with 174 HP, and 284 MP.
Octane is a Female Elf Adept Mage. She looks muscular, very wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Wooden Bracers. She is wearing a Shroud of Awe, and a Circlet protects her head. Around her neck sits an Aegis Amulet. She is wearing Tomb Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Oxfords and she is in a healthy condition.

Sylph's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Human Adept Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 19, Lev: 19, Exp: 7,602,929, HP: 179, MP: 217, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Aid.
This character has been a level 19 Paladin, with 179 HP, and 217 MP.
Sylph is a Female Human Adept Paladin. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Large Shield. She is wearing a Branchwood Tunic, and a Reinforced Helmet protects her head. Around her neck sits a Token Coin of Cyric. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Leather Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and she is in a healthy condition.

Torpid's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Adept Thief. Str: 21, Int: 16, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 14, Chr: 7, Lev: 19, Exp: 7,531,703, HP: 204, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 19 Thief, with 204 HP.
Torpid is a Female Dwarf Adept Thief. She looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand she holds a Golden Dagger. She is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Studded Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits a Lover's Locket. She is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and she has been slightly wounded.

Whitney in game.

Edited by whituhknee, 08 May 2006 - 04:44 AM.

Just leave me a memo on Whitney or a message on here, I'll get it eventually.

#2 whituhknee

whituhknee
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:05 PM

No more Intertwine ;)

#3 whituhknee

whituhknee
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:36 PM

Gave them all away. Sorry. ;)

#4 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:02 PM

Try not to use as much yellow in the future ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users