• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

Vault Clearance Main 

The vault contains: Alligator Skin, Anubis Mask, 2x Armored Boots, Bloodstone, Boots of Time, 4x Concealing Petal Armor, Crusader's Crest, 15x Crystal Ring, Dragon's Skin, Elven Booties, 2x Elven Chainmail Boots, Fire Bands, Gauntlets of Faravar, 2x Gloves of Vigor, Gold Bracers, Golden Ankh, 4x Marcus's Ring, 4x Mariana's Tear, Mithril Circlet, 4x Ring of Fire, Ring of Thunder, Riptide Shoes, Robe of Storms, 6x Scroll of Divine Restoration, 3x Christmas Blade, Vampire Cloak, Vindicator's Boots.

The vault contains: 9x Boots of Time, Bow of Prophecy, 5x Bracers of Exile, 6x Crystal Ring, 2x Cursed Robes, 2x Dagger of Spirits, Dragon's Skin, 4x Enchanted Bow, Executioner's Boots, Great Axe, 13x Infused Spider Gauntlets, Jagged Lance, 3x Metallic Greaves, 5x Pathfinder's Guard, Poleaxe, 2x Runic Bracers, 3x Spider Gauntlets, 5x Spider Staff, 2x Triangle of Thunder, Walking Stick, Wizard Cuffs.

The vault contains: 5x Golden Flax Cord, 21x Hawk Feather, 42x Mana Core, 11x Sapphire Shard, 5x Sentant Stone, 3x Vampire Fangs, 20x Dragonbane, 13x Withering Scarab.

Edited by Envy, 21 February 2017 - 02:45 AM.

If Your Reading My Post It Means Ive Pwned You

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:16 AM

I'd like to bid 50k on the 2 Daggers of Spirits, 250k on the 5 Sentant Stones, 450k on the 3 Vampire Fangs and 450k on 3 Hawk Feathers.  So 1.2m overall.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:56 AM

aight sounds good hit me up on main :S

#4 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:04 AM

You gave Crane: 5x Sentant Stone, 3x Vampire Fangs, 3x Hawk Feather, 2x Dagger of Spirits.

well got those sold everything else still for sale hit me up on Inferno

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

Elven Booties

4x Mariana's Tear

Mithril Circlet

2x Triangle of Thunder

How much would these items cost?

I am mainly interested in the 2 Triangle of Thunder and Mithril Circlet.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users