Photo

Zuem Vs Illuminated Tunnels

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Which has better gold?

Which has better gold?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Just choose one and tell why! :)
Toki ingame!!!

#2 ¯¯¯¨·ßLùñ'|'mãñ·¨¯¯¯

¯¯¯¨·ßLùñ'|'mãñ·¨¯¯¯
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:09 PM

"zeum" u kill one ang get about 3 - 4 times the amount of 1 vampire bat...

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:40 PM

Well, Vampire Bats drop 60 gold and Modern Art Sculptures drop 400... Vampire Bats usually take 2 Depurates and Modern Art Sculptures usually take about 10. If you can put up with using more mana and keeping yourself Subdued due to the Modern Art Sculptures' rapid attacks, the Museum is better for gold and experience. I find the Illuminated Tunnels is good if I am unable to go to the Museum for some reason because the bats also allow me to top up Mana quickly (my deity gives me more than what I use to kill them) while making quite a bit of gold fairly quickly.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

I say vamps because it's easier, quicker, less time-consumbing, and near a pub (well, for elves)

#5 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:45 AM

Well it all depends on your lvl and what you are after. Illuminated Tunnels are good till about lvl 18 (aid for cleric) and then the museum from then on for exp. For gold the museum all the way.

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#6 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:01 PM

If you're on alts, there is no way the illuminated tunnels' monsters have enough HP for you to use them, even a single paci can't run as effectivly because of the constant movement.

Illuminated Tunnels also pretty much always mean death for any non-pacis.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users