Photo

Halo And Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Halo or Halo 2?

Halo or Halo 2?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Xiox

Xiox
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 02:20 AM

Personnally, I go with Halo 2 cause it's got better graphics, cool weapons and vehicals and Xbox Live. What do you like better?
¯*-_¤« DÈÃth§ (V)ìÑì¤ñ§ »¤_-*¯

#2 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:58 PM

How is this even an option. Halo 2 is OBVIOUSLY better since it's the same game with more features. Even though i can't play multiplayer, it's better in both ways.

#3 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:02 PM

BOO HISS I HATE Halo2 my god they just had to screw my sniper scope on my pistol >.< they should die for that seriously.... But of course Halo 2 is better all over because it took them even longer to make than the first... they still shouldnt have mest with my pistol making it all fully-auto is fun sure BUT I WANT TO SNIPE WITH IT! :unsure:
How the hell would I know?

#4 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:34 PM

uh then use the sniper ,battle rifle,beam rifle or carbine and stop crying plz

overall halo 2 is a better game but each has it advantages weapon/map wise and stuff..if were talking multiplayer..but 2 has live..xbc just wont cut it anymore after that.

as for the actual campaign i liked the plot in 2 even though it seemed shorter..

#5 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:41 AM

i never played any of them so i jus did a null vote. I heard they are alright tho more then half of nightmist community plays it an wont shut up bout it...
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#6 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:47 PM

uh then use the sniper ,battle rifle,beam rifle or carbine and stop crying plz

overall halo 2 is a better game but each has it advantages weapon/map wise and stuff..if were talking multiplayer..but 2 has live..xbc just wont cut it anymore after that.

as for the actual campaign i liked the plot in 2 even though it seemed shorter..

pisha douche, the sniper pistol is the revolutionary thing of halo, they just had to F**k it up... they should have had it as a secondary still >.<

#7 ShymiPunch

ShymiPunch
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 07:41 PM

Halo sucks so horribly it isn't even funny people. Oh look at me I can hide up on this moutain and snipe the hell out of people "laugh laugh". Oh I can also put little bombs on things and blow them up. hur-freekin-ray? NO! THERE IS NO ENJOYMENT. THERE IS NO FUN. THERE IS NOTHING. IT'S BORING AND A TOTAL UTTER WASTE OF TIME.

hmm. than again. that's normally what everthing is. a waste of time. "thinks" but waste your time better. go kill babies or something. throw burning objects at passing cars and see how long it takes for one to blow up. toss pennies off high buildings and see what happens. run around touching random people and see how many of them touch you back . . . think of the possibilities. they are endless.

do something interesting people . . . :unsure:

#8 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:35 AM

pisha douche, the sniper pistol is the revolutionary thing of halo, they just had to F**k it up... they should have had it as a secondary still >.<

uh the revolutionary thing huh? so halo didnt change the whole market of fps not because of the ability to play campaign together with someone, not for its graphics or game play at all in fact ..not for the other weapons ..but for the pistol?

lmao dude cry .... pistols gone.

#9 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:54 PM

uh the revolutionary thing huh? so halo didnt change the whole market of fps not because of the ability to play campaign together with someone, not for its graphics or game play at all in fact ..not for the other weapons ..but for the pistol?

lmao dude cry .... pistols gone.

LoL burn plz, anyways i'd love to see you snipe a sniper with a pistol, even if they are in the mountains, same color as the mountains, and killing them w/o them even hitting you. Yeah thats how great the pistol is so dont get me started.

#10 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:11 PM

Halo sucks so horribly it isn't even funny people. Oh look at me I can hide up on this moutain and snipe the hell out of people "laugh laugh". Oh I can also put little bombs on things and blow them up. hur-freekin-ray? NO! THERE IS NO ENJOYMENT. THERE IS NO FUN. THERE IS NOTHING. IT'S BORING AND A TOTAL UTTER WASTE OF TIME.

hmm. than again. that's normally what everthing is. a waste of time. "thinks" but waste your time better. go kill babies or something. throw burning objects at passing cars and see how long it takes for one to blow up. toss pennies off high buildings and see what happens. run around touching random people and see how many of them touch you back . . . think of the possibilities. they are endless.

do something interesting people . . . :unsure:

You drowned in that river your crying yet?
Stadic Ingame...

#11 Steam

Steam
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:27 AM

How is this even an option. Halo 2 is OBVIOUSLY better since it's the same game with more features. Even though i can't play multiplayer, it's better in both ways.

Yes sorta, but i found it a little ANTI-Climatic at the end, and i completed it inly like 4hrs so it wasntr much of a thrill as Halo, it was either Easier than Halo or i am just mazing since playing halo ^_^
Mckay: I passed out from manly hunger

http://www.youtube.com/steam56

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users