Answer To The Smack Talking On Nm

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 02:45 PM

Ok i finally read through Maha's post in a different section to find out i cant reply to it, so i thought id add one I know why its a problem in our game. Ok well mainly for the british....... 1 in 4 under 18's in britain (Males this is) is responsible for a vast majority of crime in the uk. They are repeat offenders and so have brought our country into a state of squallor. The skills needed to hold a normal conversation lack so much that they turn to crime and what we call in the UK 'Chav Mode' Therefore there is a light at the end of the tunnel THEY WILL ALL BE IN JAIL SOON! Anti Social Behaviour Orders are coming in and i think a similar system might work here.

Heres my advice to people who come across the 1 in 4 uk male population under 18 on Nightmist who disrupt the game

1/ ignore them
2/ record, document and send JLH the chav language in game, i have found the reason he has helped me is because i dont pass the smack talking on to anyone else i merely state facts and send evidence and ask for him to look into it. Doesnt always pay off and something doesnt always come out of it but i get a response and there is mutual respect when it comes to making a complaint.
3/ Get known as a winger and unprepered in the art of discussion and I know that if i was JLH id ignore your whingind a$$'s.
4/ CRYING isnt a sin whinging and slagging people off because somethign happened to you wont help your cause with JLH
5/ If all else fails i have a system that i try to use called FIMO F*** it MOVE ON!
6/ People have gained items in the past FIMO make sure they dont get away with it in the future, tyranny in opressed countries happens because people think ITS THE WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN AND SO NOTHING WILL CHANGE'
7/ If you think its always gonna be like that my advice is to head over to the quit post as you are more likely to be a born quitter who doesnt try to change things.

Finally Chavs are notorious for getting girls pregnant before their 18th birthday or Chavettes are notorious for getting up the duff early so soon they will have benefits and babies to look after and will have no time for NM

So try to change the game by ignoring the smack talkers and remember, they wont be able to afford 3 children and NM 2................

For those who dont fit into this catagory and still smack talk, type in www.yell.com and find a shrink

I know ill get flamed but hey i expect it.......... after all the people who flame unintelligently fit my topid exactly, for those of discuss interlectually then i look forward to our high interlectual banter

:unsure:
I will always give my 2 cents no matter what. You can bet your last dollar on that one!

#2 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:21 PM

So true.
Stadic Ingame...

#3 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:23 PM

lol...

Stinky ass Chavettes :unsure:

#4 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

/nod
-Alias ingame-

#5 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:07 PM

sean is a chav wannabe <3
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#6 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:10 PM

:unsure:
Stadic Ingame...

#7 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:20 PM

safe mate, innit sean?
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#8 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:22 PM

If its burberry its nicking your stock my old boss used to say!

Might start a burn the chav day!
I will always give my 2 cents no matter what. You can bet your last dollar on that one!

#9 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 06:59 PM

It's nice to put time and effort into posting stuff like this. I seriously think it's a waste though. There's always going to be drama.. you just have to learn to avoid it.. or join in on it.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#10 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 07:15 PM

Just go with the flow.
Retired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users