• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:48 PM

Lappa says:
can i have a clear answer on the question earlier?

Lappa says:
whether tony/fearless finished the event on franchise or got someone else to?

JLH - Nightmist - Hosting: www.MrGigabit.com says:
what is more clear than "the dude had to go out, so got a friend to go on the crit for him"

So when you say you will punish for false accusations, wheres the false accusation and why is my post deleted on the post along with the query about her conduct and comendation? I make sure i have evidence to back my statements, maybe you should bring evidence to back yours by calling mine false. ty\

Trevayne: (forum warning) Abusive comments and claims of bias against a staff member. Neither belong on the forum. If I see this again, your warning level will go straight to 100%.

wheres the lie? show me.

Edited by Lappa, 01 September 2006 - 11:50 PM.

-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#2 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:55 PM

Did JLH have a problem with it.?? No so what's with all the stupid comments about Emma been bias? Mike your nothing but a idiot so stfu and go cry more please.
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#3 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:55 PM

Well I don't see him actually saying we switched, just really saying if he had to.. and would you please stop whining about this already it is getting old..

Nice job not listening to forum moderators as well, I hope he makes you pay.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

locked, this has no point
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:00 AM

2) Complaints about other users should NOT be posted on the forum. If you have a complaint, e-mail a member of the staff with a detailed description of the problem, and we will try our best to resolve it.

It matters not at all whether there is any evidence for your claim. THE FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS IT. You were warned for repeatedly making accusations on the forum. If you really need that much help in understanding this simple rule, talk to me in game and I'll try my best to use very small words.

Oh... and maybe you need to be reminded of another forum rule:

6) If your post is removed, or a thread locked, then do not start another to continue it. It was locked/removed for a reason.

Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users