Server Problem!?!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gecko

Gecko
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

Everyone is going to wake up and find all that work they did yesterday is GONE, if there is gonna be a way to get the exp / gold back please start with me :-D

odysseus had JUST solo'd GSW and was halfway thru soloing crystal giant when i was booted i was at 95% and spent 12 hrs training... please get at me in game on odysseus
vice lost gold but not too much, all i would really like back is exp if it is at all possible even... thanks

btw, i have multiple witness's to my training and at least 1 other person that has already found the same problem happened to them

#2 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Server was rolled back for some reason. I assume it was JLH, but not 100% on why yet. Ill look into it, and this happened to everyone.

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:14 PM

It happened before the split once, although that was human error in that the server was restarted during a backup process, and because the files were corrupted as a result, the server had to be rolled back to an external 6-hour backup. I would sense something similar happened here and the primary backup failed.

P.S. Multi-alt was not affected.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

http://www.nightmist...showtopic=33613
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

btw, i have multiple witness's to my training and at least 1 other person that has already found the same problem happened to them

Thank god for a witness, just incase those pesky server logs decide to lie! :P

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#6 HazzA

HazzA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

Thank god for a witness, just incase those pesky server logs decide to lie! :P

Quick, lets all make up that we've been training and put 50m exp on in one day.. if theres more than one of us, they have to beleive us right?! :)

Edited by HazzA, 01 October 2010 - 09:29 AM.

James on 1a.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users