The Names Odin & Deval

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:08 PM

I've had difficulty tracking down both Gaddy (in game, and via pm's on forum) and whomever it is that is in current ownership of the name Odin, so I've come to the boards with hopes to attract his attention and discover who currently owns the name Odin.

As stated some significant time ago I moved out of home to Melbourne for study, and have now finally managed to acquire the internet at my new home, thus giving me the ability to play (and work on) the game again. Since I have returned, I do direly wish to regain the name of my best friends old age crit Odin, and my own claim to fame of Deval.

I do understand that this is asking a huge amount. Should you wish not to let the names go I also understand, if not somewhat saddened.

Gaddy if you read this please reply to me via PM as there are certain factors to discuss to make this transition less painful for you should you choose to part with the name.

If anyone else is able to inform me as to who has ownership of the name Odin, please post below.

I look forward to gaming with you all again in the near future, and providing you with several new areas to explore and exploit (2 in the current works).
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#2 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:12 PM

Judging by the tag currently on Odin, I'd assume Fearless owns that name at the moment.
Daffy

#3 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:20 PM

Ouch, he's not fond of me. Thanks Nocturnal.

#4 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:39 PM

Well actually Fearless doesnt own the name Odin, i do, i just share with him. Seeing as your a good guy and i can understand where you are comming from (if i lost a name of my own i would hope someone would be kind enough to give it back) i will give you the name back, but you will have to pay for the name change seeing as i am entirely broke atm. You can contact me on Halor now.
Sublime - 1a.

#5 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:46 PM

:(

#6 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:57 PM

WB
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#7 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:04 PM

we just sold Odin.. but made the person pay for the namechange so Deval contact me(Fearless) or Halor for it in game.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:23 AM

Ya, you cannot have the name Deval back.

Lmao, right. I got a memo about the name on Deval and on Gaddy---I memo'd that pacifist back for you to PM me on forums so I'd know it was actually you.

So ya, name'll be right to yas as soon as such can be done.

-Gaddy
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#9 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:24 AM

:( WELCOME BACK! :ph34r:
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#10 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:53 AM

well since jp doesnt know how to use his own e-mail address i got you pm deval and sent the name odin back to the account which your stated in the message :(
and welcome back man :ph34r:

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:18 AM

Deval is now Deval's.

#12 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:04 AM

<3

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#13 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:18 AM

WELCOME BACK, HOMIE!

POOBIES FO LIFE, YO!
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#14 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:22 AM

:( Welcome Back :ph34r:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#15 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:53 AM

welcome back
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#16 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:22 PM

Uhh... wb...

Edited by Sean, 13 September 2005 - 05:23 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#17 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:27 PM

If someone else posted here wanting to get their names back the post would be deleted...
I guess mods are special.

Sorry, I mean inactive, position abusing mods.
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#18 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

I think I could make a post just about anywhere I wanted without too much trouble coming from it.
Couldn't most people really--so long as they weren't posting something stupid?

Perhaps if more people were as cool as Deval, they could post that they were back in Game Discussion since it does effect the whole game.
Deval is simply that important.

#19 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:20 PM

I think I could make a post just about anywhere I wanted without too much trouble coming from it.
Couldn't most people really--so long as they weren't posting something stupid?

Perhaps if more people were as cool as Deval, they could post that they were back in Game Discussion since it does effect the whole game.
Deval is simply that important.

BIG eewww on the orange ! :(
Disaster ingame.

#20 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with Deval being a mod, it is the fact that he was very respectful and simply appealed to the player base that had the names he wished back.

Welcome Back Deval, you have been sorely missed. :(
I am whoever you think I am.

#21 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Deval, 14 September 2005 - 05:33 AM.

"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#22 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 11:53 PM

*As she wanders among unknown paths within many of the cities of the realm, she hears that one of the older ones is back.. he is old not perhaps in age, but in wisdom.. she remembers well speaking to him when he was having some issues about what side of the path to walk... Good or Evil... the thing is, even if she didn't always agree with his path, she thought of him as a kind soul and in doing such his whereabouts had raised questions in her own mind many a time. The word that he was once more within the realm causes a smile to conform at the edges of her pale pink lips and her eyes to sparkle with delight.. she whispers as the breeze seems to pick up around her, unsure if he will get the message or not, nor even if he will realize whom it is that it comes from. "Welcome back Deval... welcome back... may your travels be safe and your journey adventurous." *

((ooc Welcome back Deval!)
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#23 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:30 AM

Posted Image

Well my jaded young friend, allow me to correct a few of your assumptions. The thread was not created as a returning thread, much the same as Odin and I never really made an official leaving thread either. The original intention for the thread was to track down Gaddy, and/or the ownership of the name of Odin. The people who have posted saying 'welcome back', have done so out of kindness and/or courtesy, perhaps you could take a page from their book, you might surprise yourself.

And seeing as this thread does indeed serve no further purpose, locked.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

POOBIES FO' LIFE YO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users