Cleric Training?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalados

Kalados
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:39 PM

Im a lvl 15 Cleric, 17 x 19 19 19 19, and currently Im just going into the barracks, picking a soldier and wailing on it with Heal until I die, but it doesn't seem to me getting me much.

Is there a better place to be training? or a different method than I am using?
Thanks. Oh and my armor is 28 if that helps.

#2 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 08:40 PM

The Barrier Forest for example...
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#3 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 09:09 PM

All the other threads for example...
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#4 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 03:33 PM

Mhmm...also. Moving away from the demonic after you heal it (untill you have 1 stam left) to a sqaure without the demonic may be a more effective way of trainin'...you'll die less, and get more exp.
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#5 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:01 AM

Also, If you have more alts than just a lvl 15 cleric you could head to the illuminated tunnels in the Royal Forest. It contains vampire bats that respawn almost instantly after being killed. Watch out for the occasional pker but for the most part you'll be fine there. I believe that they give around the same exp, if not better than a Demonic soldier, and they hit for less aswell.
-

#6 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 08:36 PM

Since it's an easier kill, better godl there too, I might add.

Illuminated tunnels is the way to go.

If you need to get there, from the end of the clearing its 2e 2n 2e 1n 1w 1n 1w 1n 1e 3n 1e 1s 1e 1n 1e 1d

#7 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:54 AM

necros is good
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users