Best Mosh!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:04 AM

This mosh was setup for lvl 1-10 characters. To mix it a random archmaster character was to be picked. All lvl 30s who wanted to have the opportunity to participate were to go to Blackthorn Pub. You were aloud to take alts. My Ranger Split_Arrow was the lucky pick. The last low lvl standing was the winner.

The mosh log from the last mosh is:
01:55:41: Kharybdis has started a mosh for levels 1 to 10, type in /mosh enter to enter the mosh.
02:00:38: The following 34 people are in the mosh arena: Thane, Vahn, Dragonhealer, Barrier, The_Boogy_Man, Starburst, Nerissa, Killz_Ya, Mr_Ranger, Stoned_Ranger, Evil_Mage, Magdalena, The_One, Firekeeper, Gellede, Drogan, The_Dark_Assasin, No_One_Knows, Melchizedek, Demonic_Cryteria, Dwarvan_King, Shiny_Thief, Lethal_Cleric, Tea, Kremlach, Suk_It_Up, Creepy_Thief, Ace_Fire, Element_Of_Death, Buddah, Mooniepie, Cloaked_Mage, Neohound, Thiefz.
02:00:49: Thane was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:00:56: Dragonhealer was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:02: The_Boogy_Man was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:13: Stoned_Ranger was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:14: Killz_Ya was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:26: Melchizedek was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:29: Dwarvan_King was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:01:31: Firekeeper just succombed to Demonic_Cryteria's scary Quarterstaff!
02:01:32: Starburst just learned to appreciate the power of Magdalena's mighty Warhammer!
02:02:15: Kremlach just forgot to block Split_Arrow's pair of hands!
02:02:27: No_One_Knows was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:02:44: Ace_Fire was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:02:46: Mooniepie was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:02:47: Element_Of_Death was ripped to shreds by Split_Arrow's dual shot from his Enchanted Bow.
02:02:55: Neohound just succombed to Magdalena's scary Warhammer!
02:03:15: Lethal_Cleric should never have tried facing the wrath of Suk_It_Up's Long Bow!
02:04:19: The_Dark_Assasin ducked at the wrong time to avoid Split_Arrow's stinging pair of hands!
02:05:00: Suk_It_Up should never have tried facing the wrath of Magdalena's Warhammer!
02:05:08: Drogan just succombed to Buddah's scary Teeth!
02:05:39: Shiny_Thief just learned to appreciate the power of Magdalena's mighty Warhammer!
02:05:43: Vahn just succombed to Demonic_Cryteria's scary Quarterstaff!
02:05:53: Nerissa was cut down by Split_Arrow's mighty pair of hands!
02:06:16: Creepy_Thief was just annihilated by Split_Arrow with his awesome pair of hands!
02:06:19: Cloaked_Mage just learned to appreciate the power of Split_Arrow's mighty pair of hands!
02:06:52: Thiefz was just annihilated by Split_Arrow with his awesome pair of hands!
02:07:54: The_One should never have tried facing the wrath of Split_Arrow's pair of hands!
02:08:05: Buddah should never have tried facing the wrath of Magdalena's Warhammer!
02:08:33: Demonic_Cryteria was just annihilated by Magdalena with her awesome Warhammer!
02:09:02: Mr_Ranger just succombed to Split_Arrow's scary pair of hands!
02:11:30: Magdalena has left the mosh.

Now that is a mosh.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#2 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:05 AM

Might i suggest this as a weekly mosh for low lvls =p.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#3 frosty

frosty
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:14 AM

yeah there sould be newbs moshes like taht more ofthen for the lil guy that doesnt have anything good

;p

:unsure:

#4 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 01:21 AM

I <3 lvl 1 moshes. They are my fav. My favorite one of those was when Kris and I were the last two left and her crit was hungry and I kept missing her crit and she kept missing mine so she almost died of hunger.

Edited by Shera, 19 December 2004 - 01:22 AM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users