Gloves Of Vigor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zap

Zap
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:20 AM

Armor base: 6, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: The Gloves of Vigor have a solid brass color to them with no dazzling appearance. The gloves are made from the spirit and integrity of a dragon which exemplifies enormous strength., Level needed to equip it: 29, Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 1, Charisma modifier: 0.

Up for 600k. May wait a bit to see if there's any more offers, if not, highest bidder gets them.

Page/memo me on Zap or leave a post here thanks.

Edited by Zap, 26 August 2004 - 02:05 PM.

#2 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 03:51 PM

contact dc_talk ingame
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#3 Zap

Zap
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 04:21 PM

Still here.

#4 Zap

Zap
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:29 AM

Sold.