Photo

Leaveing The Bs Out Of Nm*staff Bashing On 1a)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:02 PM

Ok....this is something i have gotten very sick of. I am tired of seeing people bash staff in game be it cheating, takeing action based on an issue that has occured, or something someone thinks they are doing. Now i am not saying everyone does it, and i myself have done it in a fit of rage due to the fact i may not have all the facts on an issue, but i quickly speak about it and find out what it is that happened so i can better understand and explain to others what has gone on. IN NO WAY SHOULD ANYONE BRING UP ANYONE ELSES PERSONEL LIFE IN THIS GAME AT ANY PERIOD OF TIME! This is childish for one, not a sensitive thing to do for two and for three this is a game and has no right to be broadcasted throughout nm what someone might or might not be doing in there spare time. This is not only wrong it is out and out stupid and uncool by any means. This is not a flamming, (lord please forgive me staff) bitching, nor a complaint post. This is a post about the bs that needs to stop because it does not need to be brought up in this game. Thank you. :)
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

Supported. The ranting gets old even though I do it myself... but I do try not to unless someone asks on the subject. I understand having a opinion of stuff but real life digs shouldn't be brought into the game thats just silly immature bs.

I'm gonna try my best not to say anything even if something annoys me so much that I gotta stop training and log off because of it lol... :)

Good Thread

Edited by Gnarkill, 11 October 2007 - 11:23 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

Since I make no sense to anyone apparantly I guess good Ideas *shrugs*

Edited by DemonSkys, 12 October 2007 - 03:13 AM.

.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#4 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:38 AM

*holds my head and winces* :)

Best to leave that one for Pure to decipher..... least he is paid to do that :o

But on the flip side what you do out of game belongs out of game.

sad part I have no out of game life to drag in game.. :P

Elf :)

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

#5 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:40 AM

mindi is far too advanced for my simple mind. Are you BbB ingame? ( why was i used *CcC?)

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#6 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:58 AM

I don't like the sysops.
I will flame them if they want.
What are they gonna do? Ban me?

I will just flame them more in that case.

Anyway, only Stadius cheats...him and his teddy bearing self. It's all a conspiracy.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#7 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:53 AM

Should have called yourself Stabius anyway.
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#8 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

90% of the game pregnant dog about me, and i'm past caring. Trevayne had to deal with it on multi, and I will on 1a. Unfortunately being staff and a player can never be kept seperate because what I do as staff affects peoples thoughts of me as a player too. Suggesting i slept with JLH for my staff position is simply hillarious (it was simon really - not), however, remember what other people can do as a player, i am entitled to do so also as a player. And without me as staff you wouldn't have summer or halloween quests, which do take alot of my time to make for you.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#9 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

I wasn't gonna post on this but i'm in the proper mood now.

This is how the player to staff system generaly works from my experience as a player on both sides of the to be mentioned system.

- The more a staff does to help the game, The more they give, The more people hate them. It maybe be the oddest thing i've ever seen, but more or less the best staff team members through the years, have been the ones that people always bashed.

- The better a staff member does on mortals, the more they cheat... I won't mention names, but for instance a staff member ran by some one on a mortal one time and killed them. Imediatly that staff was accused in clan chat of teleporting the mortal character to pk. Which this said person was training in lf... It's utter ignorance and prejudice like this that makes me ask the question "Why the hell does anyone even want to be staff?"

-To answer the that question is they want to be. Oh yea and cool and all to be a staffer. There is also A LOT of time, TONS of effort, that goes into what these staff do. Staff are staff and stick around through players ruffing them up, because they believe that there is still hope for this game. They have the ability, and want to exercise that ability to make the game better. Being part of the staff team... may be a privilege but it's as much of a burdon. It's not all fun in games. Come on people give respect where respect is due, and don't expect respect, when you can't even bother to give it to the people that make this game happen.

- Basicly it goes like this. Should you just look away and not question that which governs you? No, i don't believe you should do that in any situation ever. How ever senseless badgering of staff is uncalled for. People have been doing this since it started and what has it done.

If you read anything i said i hope you take this to heart the most.

You have to ask the right questions, before you get answers... so honestly ask yourself this

"Has anything you've done made your game experience better? Has slandering staff made the game better?

Edited by «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤», 12 October 2007 - 08:50 PM.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users