Bigger Vaults

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:31 AM

Okay! Avalible only to your clan house ofcose, a vault (optional leaders/founders/chairman versions) Biger Vaults! Yea, we just push the sides out a bit, and bam! we've got a bigger vault! (it would cost more, I'm sure of that.. not sure how much it should cost, I'll leave that up to the General public, or JLH, or any other sysop.. whoever, just get a figure down, and I won't buy one, but many other ppl will.)

Thank you,
~Xien Pk.Unknown.Omega4 (Omega 4 comes from fish oil, it's good for your brain!)
Wew7zorxx

#2 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:36 AM

I don't think it's needed.
Why pay for a bigger vault when you can just pay for more vaults?

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:25 AM

One problem arises that the Leader and Founder Vaults that you can buy for your clanhouse have been made obsolete from the /clan lock Leaders/Founders command. And the chairman vault is obsolete by the /clan lock [chairman_crit] command. Giving the leader, founder and chairman vaults a greater capacity I feel is the only way to make it worthwhile to pay the higher prices.

Otherwise, the price could be lowered to 100k for all vaults, but that would anger people who already have such vaults.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:19 PM

True, true.. I'd not thought of that.
Wew7zorxx

#5 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 06:21 PM

True, true.. I'd not thought of that.

Change that to

True, true.. I'd not don't thought of thatink.

#6 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 03:33 AM

Come on mec.. why be hate'ing..

(And you must have missed that you you said: "Ture, true.. I don't ink"... I'm gonna assume that you ment to make me say: "True, true.. I don't Think")
Wew7zorxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users