Crit Seleciton Screen (account Screen)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 03:38 PM

I say to atleast let us expand the screen, to see more of our crits at one time. Because I've got like.. 14 in my account, and I don't want to have multiple account again, because un-deleting them is a royal pain in the asp (if you know what I mean :P ) But anyways, I'd like to see all of my cirts at one time. Thank you, just a suggestion-

~Xien
Wew7zorxx

#2 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:20 PM

i try to keep all game windows to 800x600 so that they are viewable on every computer (there is no excuse to running 640x480 these days)
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#3 Crazy_Druid

Crazy_Druid
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:25 PM

i think most people use 1024x768 now adays

#4 dognapot

dognapot
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:59 AM

i try to keep all game windows to 800x600 so that they are viewable on every computer (there is no excuse to running 640x480 these days)

can you atleast make it so you can change the size of the client?
wouldn't it be funny if rich had registered this name first, and you were bickering with him?

#5 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 04:53 PM

you can, there is a maximise button :P
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#6 dognapot

dognapot
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:31 AM

not quite what i had in mind. what is it called? scalable? don't know, but it's when you put your mouse over the side or corner of a program hold the left mouse button down to re-size it to your liking. can nightmist do that?
wouldn't it be funny if rich had registered this name first, and you were bickering with him?

#7 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:13 AM

hes talkin about the acct manager screen, and unless mine is different from everyone elses.... i dont see a maximize button.
Aequitas In-Game

#8 Xien Pk

Xien Pk
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 03:06 PM

Yea, on the account maneger screen, maximise is diabled. (and ty Da J Mooney, that is what I'm talking about)
Wew7zorxx

#9 Crater

Crater
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 04:55 PM

Speaking from a programmers point of view, its not easy to resize things as you drag-expand the window. you have to set the widths of everything to be in proportion, and add the safety net for if people resize it too small. not only is it time-consuming, but you have to experiment with the grid for the correct twip values which is a PITA.

:P *calms down*

I dont think it'll happen, and besides, the reason it doesnt let you see more atm is so you can use the function keys f1 - f12 to login the charactersv (altho i never use that :P )

#10 Chewbob

Chewbob
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 05:09 PM

Why would you need to maximise the account manager? You're never on it for long

#11 Metatron

Metatron
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:35 PM

You cant say that because you're not everybody else, so don't.
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense.

~Agmar~

#12 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:15 PM

no

#13 MCM

MCM
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:03 PM

i don't remember the exact coding, but if this was programed via vb goto www.vbcode.com and search scalable, there is a block of code that makes it so if you resize a program screen all variables(boxes etc) expand at equal amounts
The Smily Pill

#14 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:07 PM

i already have a module that does it for the main game window
i am not planning to edit the account manager any more for a while

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users