Äñïmö§ítý Remake

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:15 PM

As you people can see i remade animosity for 2 reasons..

1:The clan house layout was a disaster so i remade it.

2:The rules and effectiveness of the clan needed improved.

New ÄñïMö§íTÝ

Gonna post some rules to joining.

NO DRAMA IN CLAN CHAT KEEP IT OUT OF CLAN CHAT IF THERES ANY!

MUST HAVE GAME EXPERIENCE AND TWO ARCHIES TO JOIN OR A ARCHIE AND SOME LEVEL 25+

IF YOU GET TO A BOSS AT MOD WHEN CLANNIES ARE THERE YOU CAN'T KEEP BOSS DROP NO MATTER WHAT COME BEFORE MOD IF YOU WANT THE DROP.

NO BEGGING/MOANING ABOUT FOUNDER AND LEADER STATUS..I SHALL APPOINT THOSE WHO NEED IT WHEN I SEE THEY HAVE DESERVED IT

CLAN FORUM WILL INDEED BE USED..IT'S A MUST FOR YOU TO REGISTER TO CLAN FORUM (if your in clan)

IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE IN CLAN BEING A MEMBER LEADER OR FOUNDER CONTACT THE CHAIRMAN(SOUR) ON WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND HOW IT CAN BE RESOLVED.

IF YOUR GOING TO BE JOINING ALL ALTS MUST BE IN CLAN UNLESS IN YOUR OWN VAULT CLAN OR HOLDER CLAN.

As you can see i wanted to get this clearly thru the clannies of ÄñïMö§íTÝ and future people.

If your interested in joining..Contact me on Sour..Page or memo i'll contact you right back asap..

Thank you and have a good day.

Btw ggownedthxbainub me so gosu keke. :)

:) phear what's coming to you! :)
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#2 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:33 AM

Advertising the <<New and Improved ÄñïMö§íTÝ>> for those of you who wish to compare it to washing powder, the <<New and Improved ÄñïMö§íTÝ>> is infact very much improved, the ch is easier 2 navigate (everyone knows where washing powder goes - excluding some males) the rules are better and the people are as fantastic as they were before! Unlike the comparisons between <<Ariel>> (the washing powder that removes all stains) and the new <<Ariel Ultra>> (the washing powder that removes more stains than Ariel) where very little has changed apart from the box. ÄñïMö§íTÝ is back and very much improved!

Edited by Foxie, 14 June 2004 - 09:34 AM.

On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#3 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 10:02 AM

:)
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#4 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:18 PM

N there I thought I had already posted you guys a good luck but it seems not. I now give it to you and reach for the stars you might just touch them.

/lick sour aka vince <==he's kool
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#5 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:22 PM

Currently looking for new peeps to join..page or memo a founder of the clan. Just make sure you meet requirements first

Posted Image

#6 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:28 PM

Go team, rahhh

#7 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:35 AM

OH, YOU GUYS SHOULD ADD ANOTHER RULE. DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT'S ANNOYING!

#8 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:06 AM

i got a rule for you..it's called the STFU rule before you get PWNED

GGOWNEDTHXBAINUB

say something about that rookie
Posted Image

#9 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:12 PM

Still looking for new faces in the clan :)
Posted Image

#10 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:18 AM

The ÄñïMö§íTÝ, ranked 6, with score 3137, consists of 536 members and 33 rooms:
Posted Image

#11 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 11:45 AM

Grats homies! :P

<3
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#12 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:37 AM

lil update:

The ÄñïMö§íTÝ, ranked 6, with score 3262, consists of 545 members and 34 rooms

always looking for nice new ppls :-)
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#13 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:11 AM

always looking for nice new ppls :-)

Crap, just when i wanted to join :P
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#14 Sensimelia

Sensimelia
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

Yeah clannies dont back yah up---and the founders will sit on the same square and watch you die before you get help. there is always hella drama in clan amongst clannies or clan matters--since vince has been enabled to come on i beleive Animosity has been at its lowest. Pretty Pathetic...

#15 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:15 AM

Okay, so.. I haven't been a member of Ani for awhile.

Because I love the people and was a recent member and happen to practically think each member is gosu.. I do believe I have a right to say something. Although, I can't really say anything about what's going on now.. because I'm not there to see it.

I believe because the Chairman isn't able to get on.. it's slightly falling apart. Just because Vince isn't there to help control whats going on.. doesn't mean ya'll can't work as a team. The point of a clan.. is working together, if you can't seem to do that.. then there's no point of being in a clan. There will be situations where clannies won't help defend others.. because of them being personal allies to them. To sit and watch a clannie die though.. is another issue. Drama will always be around. Try and keep yer cool and act civil with each other.

I left Ani ... because it was boring. Vince was no where to be found.

Ya'll might dislike me, but.. I've never disrespected any of you.. I still think of ya'll as 'family'. I really hope ya'll can try and pull things together. Maybe when Vince finally returns.. things will be A-Okay. I still wish ya'll.. the best of luck.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#16 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:27 AM

I love u Ash!

with dev, mike + jer gone im not sure whats gunna happen, there seams to be 4 founders left out of 7, decisions within the clan havnt always been made with great thought or respect to others and it's something that wud have 2 change if ppl arent gunna continue leaving. But all credit 2 vince, he must be a hero 2 have sorted all this out in the past. :P

#17 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

i got a rule for you..it's called the STFU rule before you get PWNED

GGOWNEDTHXBAINUB

say something about that rookie

/nod especially the mec thing :P

#18 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:15 PM

well well well...

i didn't expect this bickering on my clan thread now did i...

everyone seems to think animosity is gonna fall because im not around due to irl issues..

lemme inform you on something..i'll never leave my clan jer and i are prolly gonna be sharing for the rest of nightmist my founders probably -will not- leave the clan and the people who do thats there decision..

i understand people want to move on and what not but when you got people like most of the people in my clan you guys can say what you want about it falling..i know better..

so intil my main char disbands animosity i will hold it down with who ever is wit me.

the situation im in atm i have access to the net on my step bro's computer just not much of it..

so ggpwnedkkthxbai nub

lata

V
Posted Image

#19 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:17 PM

some of us is still living at home :-D

*kisses v*

#20 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:21 PM

*kisses v*

/nod

Hump in game.

#21 AnArChY

AnArChY
  • Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:51 PM

*kisses V*
i didn't wanna be left out!
Immortal God Found On: Anarchy, Lizard, Speed, Clown, Ferocity...
1a Anarchy Sephiroth Sesshoumaru Shinigami...
Evil Never Dies
Evil Only Sleeps

#22 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 02:27 PM

god will do you ever stop throwing yourself at men
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#23 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:55 PM

I set a trend !

#24 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:09 AM

god will do you ever stop throwing yourself at men

no he has a daily habit of doin so
Primex ingame

#25 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:30 PM

Yeah clannies dont back yah up---and the founders will sit on the same square and watch you die before you get help. there is always hella drama in clan amongst clannies or clan matters--since vince has been enabled to come on i beleive Animosity has been at its lowest. Pretty Pathetic...

/crymeariver; you left stfu you have no say

#26 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:38 PM

Yeah clannies dont back yah up---and the founders will sit on the same square and watch you die before you get help. there is always hella drama in clan amongst clannies or clan matters--since vince has been enabled to come on i beleive Animosity has been at its lowest.    Pretty Pathetic...

/crymeariver; you left stfu you have no say

shh leave town so I can pk you instead

ps she owns you lmao
Page/Memo Beatrix

#27 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:41 PM

who told you to talk we kicked you out you stfu you have no say either kthxbaipwnedgosustyle

#28 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:43 PM

who told you to talk we kicked you out you stfu you have no say either kthxbaipwnedgosustyle

however I do

I effect how much exp any of your clannies can get
Page/Memo Beatrix

#29 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:52 PM

crappy why dont u shut the fk up u dont affect nothing in this game only thing u do is run. and quite fast so stfu and go kick rocks in dessert and be happy we not hunting u like the pig u are.
Astinus on 1alt Only

#30 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:56 PM

crappy why dont u shut the fk up u dont affect nothing in this game only thing u do is run. and quite fast so stfu and go kick rocks in dessert and be happy we not hunting u like the pig u are.

come hunt me rob

made around 23k my good guess and in dessy atm

macro "Fizzles"

come get me when your ready rob

I already know who of yours to macro so heh lets start this then ? will be waiting for you
Page/Memo Beatrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users