• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:23 PM

This is kinda strange...

I moved my comp. into my room today and had to go through some shelves and I found an old map I drew on some notebook paper. It was a map of NightMist, and I remember I drew it years ago.

The thing is I noticed is a 'Shrine Steet' breaking off of Viber a few grids south of Dark Ally.

I can kinda recal from memory that it was under construction, am I wrong?

I'm just curious, kinda neat.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#2 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:31 PM

I have a faint recollection of that as well - I guess it just never got developed and finally got scrapped.

#3 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:01 PM

A street devoted to Shrines? Doth mine eyes deceive me? Tis true? Is it conceivable that, may chance, Nightmist had the incentive to introduce Gods and Deitys of all likes? Ones to which whom one would pray, sacrifice and fight for and, thus in turn, be provided with unearthly benefits?
Posted Image

#4 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:30 PM

Yeah, but it passed.... lol

Replaced by the worship of Clans - Draco Honoris forever!

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:38 PM

Draco Honoris forever!

Now we sound like a cult.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 Silverwizard

Silverwizard
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:20 AM

You guys are kinda a cult of Cyric I mean you used to give every person you killed in the name of justice a token coin I do not know if you still do but I liked that, it had class. Also I mean in a way the staff are creators and therefore they technically are the 'gods' of the world since they created and that is manly the first thing a god does.
Chairman of The Warriors of The Mist, The Great and Powerful Wizard

Skippy the Peanut Butter Fiend.

#7 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:15 PM

CYRIC FOREVER! Best darn staff there ever was!

#8 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 07:33 PM

The map was originally intended for opal spheres, and certain streets were not required, including the east and west city exits.
If you build it, they will come.

#9 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 03:59 AM

Prolly too much likeness to that of Rok I do believe you get some kinda god/diety to fight for enhanceing certain abilities at night/day :blink:

Nice memory though Robbie :blink: or well stumble :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#10 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 04:36 PM

Prolly too much likeness to that of Rok I do believe you get some kinda god/diety to fight for enhanceing certain abilities at night/day :blink:

Nice memory though Robbie :blink: or well stumble :)

yer, and i believe you cannot attack people in your deity.

#11 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:10 PM

Yessa I played it for like 2 days with a monk and something else... Back in the laggy days so I quit but it was alright. I like Nm better but thats jus my opinion. Prolly cause i have better stuff here n good characters :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#12 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:40 AM

each game has their own better things. i like RoK better in most aspects, but i prefer to play nightmist simply because i know what i'm doing lol. With RoK, it takes a while to get used to things, and when you finally do, and gain levels, you realise its boring. So unless you know a few people, and know what to do, sucks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users