I Have A Little Idea...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zeppelin

Zeppelin
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

ok here it goes...I think you should be able to sacrifice hp for stamina. Think about it. In real life, someone that fit to hole a weapon (like a halberd let's say) should have a lot more stamina. And generally when you are tired, you're not going to fight. you would die too soon. Give me some feed back. It isn't too well thought out, but we could improve upon it.

#2 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:03 AM

stupidest thing ever, hp for stamina? i can wait 3 seconds....but its an ok idea, its just stupid logic.....think it out more carefully.....

Edited by archmaster, 10 July 2004 - 02:05 AM.

You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#3 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:04 PM

I don't get it.

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:12 PM

I don't understand what you are saying at all either.

If a fighter were sacrificing like..5-10hp for 1 stam...and what not....I don't really know, this seems too complicated and like it'd be abused and such.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Repair_man_man_man

Repair_man_man_man
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:35 PM

First things first, yes, its a dumb idea. Second, Gaddy, how would it be abused? Thats like saying Berzerkers abuse the ability to Berzerk.
I have seen the top of the Mountian, and It is good.

#6 Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:50 PM

because you would macro, do 3 hits then hit the regain to get your stam back and so on, you would just be performing a constant attack, especially if you also macro healing pot in there as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users