New Comic.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

If anyone has a problem with this comic i will remove it. Its ment to be a joke :)

Removed as Vega does not train on Bats :P

#2 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hm. Silk and Gen_Tavare on at the same place... they must be multipcing.

Vega/Minion/Banishment ingame 1a.

#3 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

You can put it back up just know that i train on Small Snakes not Bats /eyes

#4 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Rather then simply remove it, why dont you go ahead and ban yourself for lies and slander.....Oh wait same reason you dont ban your people for autotrainers and multipc GG nvm

#5 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Yall better watch it. Last time you guys posted negative on his posts, he banned you from game and deleted your replys.

#6 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

Post was started as a rant/flame....continuing to rant/flame is in the best interest of the posts origin. If i am banned for that post it will give substance

to everything i have been saying....

#7 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

I thought it was somewhat funny >.>

#8 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

Some douche staff(not jase as i know that is who you will assume) banned us for a month for my posts on the forum that called them out with reason.. i dont know about this situation but watch it because they abuse power worse than the US media...
Apocalypto

#9 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:28 AM

Is it wrong that I wish I was still staff - ONLY to claim to be the one that did the above---and every other thing that players complain about or call unfair, bias, etc.?
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#10 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:34 AM

Is it wrong that I wish I was still staff - ONLY to claim to be the one that did the above---and every other thing that players complain about or call unfair, bias, etc.?

Ofcourse not from the way i see most staff viewing the game. They wish everyone would quit but them so they had their own personal game with just their select choice of friends to share it with. Its nothing new. Used to see a few select staff members love it when main was just a few of them and one or two players. At the current rate, it kind of looks like what 1alt shooting for now. On a side note.

CHEATING IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUTOTRAINING IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKING SPECIAL CHARACTERS AND MONSTERS FOR ONLY YOUR ACCOUNT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! STAFF SHOULD ONLY RUN EVENTS AND HAVE ONLY ACCESS TO DO THAT!!!!!!

These are just my opinions and just to note i do not direct these solely at anyone or any individuals.
Peacemaker both servers.

#11 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

Players have there own fictional setup of what actually happens. A total mismatch of views where they assume its cool to bash staff because of something someone said.

Noone ever actually asks any member of staff, they just argue amongst themselves about all the things that staff could have done wrong. "Wah, i got pked, staff MUST have loc'd me because im so pro" "Wah this monster didnt drop, staff MUST have fixed it" "Wah 9 people share 1 account, and they have more stuff than me. They MUST be using staff cheats".

Really guys, this place was once an bright and hopeful community.

- Jase

#12 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

Darn I was looking forward to seeing a new comic.

I remember those days, thats when NM was actually fun and people wanted to log on.. but I digress. Hope everyone is doing well I'll check in maybe a few months down the road.

Edited by Gnarkill, 25 May 2011 - 06:38 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#13 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:20 PM

Do not be quick to judge us.

I would have liked to see the comic too, even if it is not factually accurate - most media should be taken with a pinch of salt anyway if they're not a satire.

#14 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

Players have there own fictional setup of what actually happens. A total mismatch of views where they assume its cool to bash staff because of something someone said.

Noone ever actually asks any member of staff, they just argue amongst themselves about all the things that staff could have done wrong. "Wah, i got pked, staff MUST have loc'd me because im so pro" "Wah this monster didnt drop, staff MUST have fixed it" "Wah 9 people share 1 account, and they have more stuff than me. They MUST be using staff cheats".

- Jase

Thats all nice and neat and might work with most people, yeah 9 people in an account should have more than me....but what i know us that an account even with 9 people in it starting with 1 possibly 2 cobalts and about 2 mill cannot end up with 3 cobalts and 4 soul rippers in the time span of 3 months. let alone level 5 crits to 37 and still have Mils enough to buy anything else they want.
Especially when in that 3-4 month time span said account was again inactive and semi quit for a month. also since then said account is less than active, yeah 6 of you log on and pwn aethol and cappy in the wee hours of the morning. pwning even 10 bosses per day does not make that kind of gold in 4 months..sorry math is math and cannot be wrong

(JLH says ur good to go tho so thats what ima go with, still wont stop conspiracy theory(ies) tho)

and btw noone really thinks everything is jases fault, just makes it better when theres someone to blame. Also when something like spider queen doesnt drop 40 times in a row anyone would ask that question

I dont judge staff its a job that i cant do, not because i lack the constitution but because i lack the knowledge, if i knew how to custom moshes, id run em as a mortal but i dont so i get basic moshes that i run as often as i can, i have ideas for areas with no ways of implementing them either.

so yeah its a hard job, but seems like some poeple are more willing to do it than others.

in a completely unrelated P.S Hey stig you should pop in and say hi sometimes :P

Edited by Silk, 25 May 2011 - 07:59 PM.

#15 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

You know i have grounds for what i say. The last time one clan was dominant in numbers a certain staff member harrassed some players, myself i was one of the ones harrassed. Walt and Rafa were the two others. They recieved bans for unjust reasons i believe. Rafa was banned for an incident on xbox live in which the person only had to mute him or block communications to avoid hearing what was said. Walt was banned for exposing a cheating incident cause he put it on forum. I believe they were banned for quite a while to, like i know Walts was for a couple months. Not sure of Rafa's. I was banned for clan chat of all things and JLH had to remove it as clan chat is not bannable cause you have the option to listen to it or not, also if you monitor you are responsible for what you see as you are invading their privacy if you arent in that clan.

What i getting at is those two individuals quit the game because of this harrassment, and they was two of the most active players on here. Now we have a very active clan playing again and it seems like the exact thing is happening. Staff started some drama with people then when someone retaliated. "Boom" Banned. Might have been just coincidence that it was the person who was leader of this new clan i guess. Even though it seems suspicious that both leaders of the two dominant clans have both been banned by this person.

I say if JLH really took the time to look. Checked to see what all those staff test crits had done and checked to see where every bit of gold on the game came from, i would take a bet that he would be banning lots of people.

On a side note Kit dont forget to mention the 500+ mil in exp that was gained in less then 2 days.

Anyone remember the super exp snake mistake? Or was it really a mistake? Who says there isnt something else out there? I just wish i had the means to check over this stuff myself. As i believe in fair play. JLH seems very busy and a clever person can hide what they do easy if they tried. Atleast enough to make it take hours upon hours of checking to find it.

Also as i stated in previous post these are just thoughts and arent meant to single out any particular person and are not meant to offend anyone in any manner of any sort. Any similarity to irl events are just coincidence. I am merely just stating my case for staff members to have a limitation if they have been caught doing suspicious or UNFAIR activities.
Peacemaker both servers.

#16 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:11 AM

I too Find it odd that a "certain staff member" can find people in less then 60 seconds for a quick pk and log off again. Also, ( /who ) ( /staff ) ( /time ) Anyone?

#17 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

Best comic ever!
Jaded ingame.

#18 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

Find if funny that staff went through so much effort to ban "jono", when nobody was really very suspicious, yet when the entire server seems to have "theories" nothing is looked into. Not really a big deal as we legitimately rebuilt our acct again, and again lmao.
Apocalypto

#19 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:55 AM

Everyone seems to forget the fact that we had three cobalts between us before i was staff. And then we sold a hell of alot of crits. But whatever.

Preaching to the deaf, dumb and blind.

Also 500m exp isnt hard to get when you dont get pked.

90% of the pking occurs when im not online. But 100% of it gets blamed on me using staff locs. Seriously if you guys didnt train in the same damn places, it might take longer to check your kill-lists.

- Jase

#20 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

thing is i wasnt online on either of those occasions, and neither was my staff character.

#21 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Everyone seems to forget the fact that we had three cobalts between us before i was staff. And then we sold a hell of alot of crits. But whatever.

Preaching to the deaf, dumb and blind.

Also 500m exp isnt hard to get when you dont get pked.

90% of the pking occurs when im not online. But 100% of it gets blamed on me using staff locs. Seriously if you guys didnt train in the same damn places, it might take longer to check your kill-lists.

- Jase

Ok 1 before you were staff...Do you not understand that before you were staff you shared with my roommate? So yeah we prettty much know what you had and thats where i got my previous numbers.(so not everyone "forgets")

500m exp easy when you dont get pked huh? Well if you were on for a syraight 48 hoursCalculator: 500000000/48 = 10416666.6666667

Yeah 10.4m an hour def doable on a spelled zerk...but then again you werent on 48 hours straight and i know cause i was on too those days

Oh and 90% of the pking happens when staff is pking people, am i the only one that thinks it less than fair that staff CHECK KILL LISTS? dont they get a pre updated list?
i dunno not sure how it works....

#22 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

LOL THIS THREAD
Freek ingame.

#23 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

OH NOES! ITS THE CHEAT POLICE! *sirens* :P

I feel i should add something constructive to this post so i'll say this, you can post all the jibber jabber you want about us if it makes you feel better but at the end of the day we've worked extremely hard back when we played for what we have and it is all justified. AND on another side note, STOP GIVING JASE ALL THE FKIN CREDIT FOR MY EPIC PK SKILLZ.

Edited by Dangerous, 26 May 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#24 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

Lol douche. Me and mary stopped sharing long before i was staff, and we had two cobalts. I had one for along time, and when i started sharing with james we eventually bought another one.

Btw i havnt actually pked anyone myself, the only semi pking ive done is vision once on jonas, and got myself killed in the process.

I wont be replying to this topic again, as the idiocy of one person is just blinding now.

And i feel anything i say will be contradicted with lies and complete mistruths.

edit. 48 hours? All the exp we have put on our crits (Probably less than 500mill exp on Jase, who has gained the most) has been done over 2-3 months lol

Just keep pulling random figures out of thin air to attempt to make your lies sound more plausable.

#25 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:25 PM

Now you see how the Nightmist rumor mill works. :P
Freek ingame.

#26 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

This is almost like watching day time tv
Jaded ingame.

#27 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

So...on the 1-Alt server, a staff member has started sharing a mortal account with multiple other players?
I've gotta say, that seems like good reason to request Admin review of logs. For both players and staff---as the administration should be able to back-up staff that have not done anything wrong.

Fortunately, I only play Main, and that is becoming a rare event. Our staff can do what they want, as long as they don't take stuff away from me, ban me without reason, or delete bosses. I don't think I'd notice a few new high level crits, cobalts, etc...or care anymore.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#28 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:07 AM

Wow what the hell has happened to Nightmist? I can't remember any other time in the game's history where a current staff member resorted to arguing like this on the forums. I'm not even sure why Nightmist has staff anymore to begin with. When JLH isn't around to monitor them fully it just doesn't sound like a good idea, at all.

Ahh once upon a time!
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#29 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

I could have deleted this topic along time ago, but id rather have any accusations towards me public.

And have the chance to defend myself publically.

Also Gaddy, JLH has fully checked my actions for the past year and is satisified that no benefits have been given to my mortals or there account. All these people actually know this, but continue there attempts to slander me.

Having all this out in the open is no bother to me, i have nothing to hide. It should just be an eye opener for the rest of the playerbase on the character of a few individuals.

#30 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

OH NOES! ITS THE CHEAT POLICE! *sirens* :P

I feel i should add something constructive to this post so i'll say this, you can post all the jibber jabber you want about us if it makes you feel better but at the end of the day we've worked extremely hard back when we played for what we have and it is all justified. AND on another side note, STOP GIVING JASE ALL THE FKIN CREDIT FOR MY EPIC PK SKILLZ.

Well lets see....ok i admit you have epic pk skills, doesnt seem like it would be hard for jase to tell you where people are on msn and then have you log on and pk people within 22 seconds and log off, that might be a stretch....but if youve seen it time and time again where Abstracts log on time is 10 seconds before pkers log on time and 30 seconds before youre death time it starts to become fact, thats how science works.

Lol douche. Me and mary stopped sharing long before i was staff, and we had two cobalts. I had one for along time, and when i started sharing with james we eventually bought another one.

I think the word youre looking for Jase is Touche*

Btw i havnt actually pked anyone myself, the only semi pking ive done is vision once on jonas, and got myself killed in the process.

I wont be replying to this topic again, as the idiocy of one person is just blinding now.

And i feel anything i say will be contradicted with lies and complete mistruths.

With complete truth youd like to keep on passing as lies, PS where do all my tickets go that jlh never sees?

edit. 48 hours? All the exp we have put on our crits (Probably less than 500mill exp on Jase, who has gained the most) has been done over 2-3 months
lol

You can say what you want, but just like you check kill list enough to seem to know what everyones doing every second.....We check kill lists also, and on kill lists is also Total exp, and it updates faster than kill lists so when we check it and somehow within 2 days youve gained 500m on a crit seems like that'd be truth
and on a side not here earlier you said 500m was easy to get in 2 days if you didnt get pked and now you're sayin it didnt take two days...which one are we supposed to believe?

Just keep pulling random figures out of thin air to attempt to make your lies sound more plausable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users