Pacifists

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nebetsu

Nebetsu
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:03 AM

Since there's no bios on the Pacifist spells, can someone tell me what each of the Pacifist spells do? Also, how does a pacifist get gold?

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:22 AM

Go on the old forum and do a search..

Ugh. Fine.. here...

Edited by alone, 14 March 2004 - 12:56 AM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:39 AM

Pacifists get gold by healing undead monsters. There are several areas in game that you can find those that are undead.

Which spells do you need definitions for?

~Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#4 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:28 AM

Also, if you heal someone, they may just give you some spare gold...you know, for your trouble.

Good luck finding people like that on Nightmist, though. ^^;;
Posted Image

#5 Nebetsu

Nebetsu
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:30 AM

Also, if you heal someone, they may just give you some spare gold...you know, for your trouble.

Good luck finding people like that on Nightmist, though. ^^;;

I've been healing the ghosts in the desecrated church! :)

Great gold there. I can kill anything there because they are all ghosts! :blink:

#6 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:24 AM

hehe.. If you healed me I would give you some gold.

~Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 12:14 AM

Pacifist Spells...

Cleanse - Removes any harmful poisons from yourself or another player. Also prevents the target from being poisoned for a few seconds
Recall - Teleports you back to your Local tavern. Requires full health and stamina, and no monsters present.
Create Food - Creates an edible item! Use to cure hunger. Requires 2 stamina and a free inventory space.
Create Water - Creates a water item. Use to cure thirst. Requires 2 stamina and a free inventory space.
Sooth - Pacifist starts with this spell. Heals for a trickle of hit points. Does not use mana.
Salve - Heals for a great deal more hit points. Healing power = (Charisma * 2) + Level + (Random Number from 0 to 4)
Depurate Undead - Can only be cast on Undead Monsters. Damage = (Charisma * 3) + Level + 10 + (Random Number from 0 to 4)
Subdue - When cast, halves the damage done to a player (or yourself) when attacked, but the player can only dish out half-damage themselves. Does not affect Pacifist's magic attacks. Lasts for 5 minutes.
Lesser Pact - Makes player immune to player attacks for 60 seconds.
Greater Pact - Makes player immune to player and monster attacks for 30 seconds.
Shield Self - When cast, monsters can only cause half-damage to the target. Lasts for 3 minutes. When combined with Subdue, monsters can only deal out a quarter damage.
Justice Zone - When cast, players in the same square can no longer attack each other - if they try, the damage is reflected back at them. Must cast the spell again to deactivate it. Requires full stamina. You become immobile while it is active.

In addition, Pacifists can also tribute (offer/sacrifice) gold and items to their deity for mana, using the /tribute command. For every item tributed, you gain 5 mana. For every 5 gold tributed, you gain 1 mana. Your deity also rewards you with hit points or mana points (depending on which bar is lower) when you kill an Undead being.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#8 Lifeguard

Lifeguard
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 04:29 PM

Some people will help you ALOT if you heal them (*cough* Amy *cough*) I healed her once because I like to help people and then she helped me, way more than I even imagined. Thanks again Amy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users