New Race And Class...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Julian Belmont

Julian Belmont
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:48 AM

Acouple nights ago when i was at SGH contemplating my sanity. I thought of a new race and class. I have no idea if it has come up before or if it was on the game pre-reset. But i just thought i would share it with everyone. So bare with me here...

The race i thought of could be a Half-Dwarf. Kinda like a mix with a human and a dwarf. The stats could be like Strength: 20. Intelligence: 19. Dexterity: 19. Constitution: 20. Wisdom 18. Charisma 18. Kinda like a mix but not as much hp and not as strong as a Dwarf. Like I said, Just a suggestion. The Classes it could be would be like, Berserker, Fighter, Cleric, Pacifist, Thief.

I was thinking about a Class called a Knight. With two different abilities similar to other abilities on other class but not to much. Such as Swordsplay(since Knights are masters at Hand To Hand Melee Combat.) It would inhance there chance to hit but take up 2 stamina points to use it and use the damage from those two stamina points as if you attacked them regularly two times. Just adding it up into one hit. Kind of like Smite. And yet not like Smite. The other ability could be Joist, which would take alittle bit off your chance to hit but raise the strength of the hit(Since a Knight Joists from the top of a horse and it would have the added weight of the horse and the body and armor of the Knight) Classes that could be a Knight could be, Human. Dwarf. Halfling. half-Elf. Gnome. Half-Dwarf(If added to the game)

As i said before this is just a suggestion and thought i would share it with everyone.

-The Great Bubba.

#2 Haku

Haku
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:02 AM

Supported.

#3 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 06:00 AM

Fighters used to be Knights. Not gonna happen.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#4 Julian Belmont

Julian Belmont
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 06:14 AM

Fighters used to be Knights. Not gonna happen.

But did they have those abilities?

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:54 AM

I don't think Human and Dwarf DNA are compatible. Your suggestion are interestings, I have to say, but I can see it making Fighters a little bit obsolete. Also, Gnomes are not a fighting race, they're primarily magicians, although you might find one or two that take up assassination.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#6 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 02:18 PM

I don't think Human and Dwarf DNA are compatible. Your suggestion are interestings, I have to say, but I can see it making Fighters a little bit obsolete. Also, Gnomes are not a fighting race, they're primarily magicians, although you might find one or two that take up assassination.

lollol then how do u know elf and human DNA r compatible B)

the new class idea seems nice but

i dont think a dwarf and a human will come together to have a kid B)

elf and human may like each other :)

and an orc may rape human B)

but dwarf and human kinda wierd :unsure:
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#7 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:52 PM

lollol then how do u know elf and human DNA r compatible :unsure:

They're not really. Basically, it's the same concept between a horse and a donkey having children; it will always produce an infertile mule.
Posted Image

#8 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:34 PM

If elves and humans can breed together, so can dwarves and humans. If orcs and humans can breed together, so can dwarves and humans. Saying their DNA isn't compatible is a stupid argument: 1. not being real means that you don't actually know, 2. it's a fantasy game, it can happen if you want it to, 3. as I just mentioned, if other races can breed together then why can't dwarves and humans?

Having said that, I don't agree with the suggestion in general. Neither seem interesting enough to be added, sorry.

#9 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:56 PM

I don't think Human and Dwarf DNA are compatible.

A wizard did it, n00b, everyone knows that B) :unsure:
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#10 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 04:55 PM

Would make a slightly good pally........But you wont let it be..........
Stadic Ingame...

#11 ushka

ushka
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 10:14 AM

sorry but i think with 20,19,19,20,18,18,

Would make Humans even less liked, other than that its fine, maybe a different name, people dont seam to like half-dwarf =/

#12 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:54 PM

Humans still get +5% exp while this new class don't get any kind of bonus.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users