I'm Famous!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 §têålthÿ Kíllå

§têålthÿ Kíllå
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:39 PM

In Eminem's new song Like Toy Soldiers there is a person playing a snare drum in the background right? Well in this song there is actually a couple people playing the drum to make the sound come out and then magnify. Well I was one of the 3 drummers that were used! YAY!!! It was a lot of fun doing it lol. I got to be in the recording studio and see Eminem. He's cool. Surprisingly hes really nice! I just thought yall should know that there is a star among us!

#2 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:15 PM

and yet you play this game :unsure:

#3 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:29 PM

I went for a piss in a urinal next to Linford Christie when I was 10 :unsure: Beat that.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#4 §têålthÿ Kíllå

§têålthÿ Kíllå
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:31 PM

LOL Alone you beat me :unsure:

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:51 AM

I've shaken hands with Chris Eubank and ex-Gladiator "Rhino" several years ago (mother touched his muscles after my gesture!). My father has hunted bigger fish though, shaking hands with Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley!) and sitting next to Dame Judi Dench on an aeroplane from London Gatwick to Scotland! And old friend also claimed to have said "hello" to Charles Kennedy (Liberal Democrat leader), and receiving a hello back before getting a stern look from one of the bodyguards.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#6 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:04 AM

met stone cold steve austin when i was like 11-12 when i liked wrestling ... it kinda sux that i dont like wrestling now... lol :unsure:
-Alias ingame-

#7 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:15 AM

pimp stuff ryan ^
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#8 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:23 AM

my hand met my weiner when i was like 13, and you can't get them apart now
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#9 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:17 PM

i caddied in a golf tournament for the guy who plays mini-me and tony gonzales
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#10 Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:23 PM

I've shaken hands with Chris Eubank and ex-Gladiator "Rhino" several years ago (mother touched his muscles after my gesture!).  My father has hunted bigger fish though, shaking hands with Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley!) and sitting next to Dame Judi Dench on an aeroplane from London Gatwick to Scotland!  And old friend also claimed to have said "hello" to Charles Kennedy (Liberal Democrat leader), and receiving a hello back before getting a stern look from one of the bodyguards.

Rhino lol he used to come to my park in his merc and play football, him and 2 body guards... Lives local, Think it was just a image thing for him and he looked tiny compared to his mates/guards... That was a great day.... 2nd biggest star ive seen a few time is Jay Kay aka Jamiroquai he has some nice cars :unsure:

Edited by Iron_Maiden, 11 January 2005 - 09:34 PM.

Sorry, no images in profiles - Crane

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#11 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:08 PM

I went for a piss in a urinal next to Linford Christie when I was 10 :unsure:  Beat that.

Who is Linford Christie?

Edit: Yes Karl I'm aware I could google him probably to figure it out.

Edited by Shera, 12 January 2005 - 07:09 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#12 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:45 PM

British Olympic Sprinter used to hold the world record for the 100m for a long long time . . .

I served Champagne to Mick Hucknall (simply red) at his aunties wedding . . . he was an asshole who didn't even look at me just took the champagne and turned around
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#13 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:06 PM

I never did any cool stuff like that lol but I love that eminem song drumming in it owns.

good work
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#14 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 11:02 PM

are you mooseing serious?

#15 Tienno

Tienno
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:15 PM

Went to a conference in New York for Computer hardware and Bono was there as guest of Apple Mac/Ipod and i shook hands with the specticalled fellow, also had to be seperated from Keith Flint (Lead singer from the prodigy) at a festival as i poured a pint over his head and ruined his moheccan hair doo.

But this is the life i guess.......

T

x
I will always give my 2 cents no matter what. You can bet your last dollar on that one!

#16 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:32 PM

are you mooseing serious?

yes
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#17 Darklin

Darklin
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:53 PM

Oh yeah well Alan Jackson gave me a hug >.<! And he smells gUd :unsure:

01010100 01100001 01101100 01101011 01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01111001 01010100 01101111 01001101 01100101

#18 Guest_Gaz_*

Guest_Gaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:53 PM

i met David Blunket befor, shaked his hand and got a award from him ^^..this is befor he quit is home office job or w/e

#19 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

Ive gotten to shake Chris Jerichos hand once.

and I was in a crowd when Triple H spit his water all over us ;\

Just wrestlers but celebs none the less I spose!
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#20 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:45 AM

I am the guy who played mini me, and my name is verne troyer. i've met evryone and been everywhere.

DC was the best caddy ever.
he never returns my calls.

#21 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:22 AM

and arnold swar.......whatever..... came to my school
and rod luck that news guy i met
and cs keys that other news guy who ran for president but dropped out cause he didnt have money
and the ex nfl player ernie wright i talk to a lot...cause he owns the golf course i work at
and i met that one guy who plays carlton from fresh prince cause he was at that same golf tournament,
im sure theres more, i meet a lot of people cause of where i work

Edited by Dc, 14 January 2005 - 02:22 AM.

#22 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:00 AM

god damn... I think I might have to revive the DC fan club :unsure:

#23 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:11 AM

not again....dont
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#24 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 07:01 AM

please dont.....

#25 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 07:30 AM

I can vouch for DC.

Westcoast

#26 Sting

Sting
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 08:25 PM

i met Chad Kilger of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and Doug Gilmour. thats about it =(

#27 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:40 PM

I been on local news like 3 times :unsure:
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#28 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:21 AM

Heh, I got to serve Ed Harris from that movie The Rock and other movies. When i worked at Murphy's in Bartlesville. Him and his family go there like... every weekend. Cuz Murphy's has the best steaks!!!...
Yeah Thats Right... Im Bubba... The Drunk Redneck... The Man You Meet In Prison... The Pimp On The Streets Of L.A.

#29 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:26 AM

Once I move, my backyard will be next to Puff Daddy's backyard. Apparently this is a bragging thread.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#30 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:27 AM

I been on local news like 3 times :unsure:

A negative spin can easily be put on that
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users