One Confused Person

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:37 AM

so i'm sittin in the ill tunnels training my cleric speedy and all the sudden my comp gets banned for vulgar comments said on my crit smot_poker which i wasn't even talking on for at least a half hour what is with this and what were my vulgar comments. i feel this is retarded

Edited by speedy, 15 February 2005 - 01:37 AM.

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#2 InTerNalChaoS

InTerNalChaoS
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:41 AM

Let he who is free of sin cast the first stone. If you have ever swore you basically are getting the Butt end of it from some other time oh well lol.
How can you Trust something that bleeds for 5 days straight every month and doesnt die?!

#3 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:48 AM

i just wish i knew the "vulgar comments i made in open chat" i e-mailed aidon but my comp will be unbanned by the time he replys so i'll waste my night on here being bored

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:53 AM

Well, if you are adamantly sure that you are innocent, then the only cause I can think of is if someone filed a false complaint to frame you. Otherwise, if you did make vulgar comments, take your dayban as a lesson learnt.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:02 AM

actually more like bs but oh well i could fire up my old computer but its to much of a hassle so i'll keep posting on this here lovely forum

#6 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:17 AM

Your right, was from last night, but I had to wait for you to log on, and thought might as well wait until server time reset so you would have more than an hour ban. Next time keep open chat clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users