• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:19 PM

i'd like to see a texas hold em tourny.

50-100k entry (only serious players) just bring it in like RR but cant bring in more than the amount to keep it fair.

automated or staff controlled dealer. (whichever is easiest im sure staff would watch anyway)

1st person types /bet (amount) or /fold to fold and the next person types /call (if the persons bet) or /fold to fold. When the river has been laid and you want to see type /see and pot goes to best hand (obviously).

If you leave the table your gold goes in the pot to stop people from bottling it and again limits to only serious players.

Maybe put a 1 hour time limit and whoever has the most gold at the end of that (if the game isn't already over) takes the lot.

Would take some programming but would be fun.

#2 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:52 PM

ummmm.... no
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#3 Evaporate

Evaporate
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:54 PM

Aye, any real tournament, would have the restrictions, that only 1 person may leave with money.... they play, until all but 1 is broke.... lol. Logging out, or leaving regardless... would result in forfeiture of 'bank'. But, good idea, not sure how many would be interested in it though.... lol

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:38 PM

Nahhh, Caddilac Tourney, I can teach everyone how to play, I love that card game ;)

#5 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

Supported.
Si Senior!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users