• 269 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:30 AM

I am a huge tool. :ph34r:

#2 Ryan

Ryan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:37 AM

not gonna say that its thier main goal to help em.. but i mean, it's human nature to want to help your friends, and a few hances here and there is fun :/.. i want one on achilles :ph34r:.. but i agree antlers shoulda been taken out of game... and triplex should either be held again or amulet removed as well.. As for the triplex ammy though, we cant really complain, no-one ever brought it up for 3 months.. now it should be taken out in my opinion though...

#3 Ryan

Ryan
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

even though this is not my post, keep it matture or it will be deleted :/...

#4 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

I agree on Antlers being removed, myself and alec have been working on druids and getting others to lvl druids to take Gh'ru'larg down and believe me it hasn't been easy, especially with such a low player base. It only fair that they be removed.

Secondly maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to start doing triplex again, as it would encourage others to get along and team to defeat the other team, maybe something the game needs right now? but again thats entirely up to staff.

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

Fixed.

In addition, you are warned a few times. These kind of posts are against the TOS.
Further, any additional posts of the sort will get players banned in-game and on forums for a while.

If you have complaints about staff or accusations, use the Ticket System or e-mail JLH.
End.

-Stadius
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users