Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

Hasn't that already been implemented?
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#3 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

Looked like rob had put alot of effort into that post for someone to just delete, hardly fair.

#4 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for backing me up guys. The reality is someone with moderator privileges is obviously abusing their powers and doesn't want positive change.

I have the entire deleted thread documented in text, and several screen shots, from start to finish.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#5 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:08 AM

I would repost it.

#6 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

repost supported!!!! lol
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#7 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:19 AM

I made a quick html page on my server... here's the full thread:

http://www.riverdogp.../nightmist.html

EDIT: Admin has been contacted. Its completely unjustified to delete a thread for no reason... such a thread that harbored community team work and collaboration.

It would be amazing if said person just stepped up now and attempted to explain before it comes back and bites them in the butt (clicking on moderation, then the delete button, doesn't actually delete the records from the server).

Edited by PureMourning, 30 May 2011 - 12:37 AM.

Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

Edit 1 - I didn't delete the post. But people have been told multiple times not to make posts requesting to be staff by every level of "authority". It is a shame that geniune thought and effort was tossed like that, but it has been done before.

Post your good ideas as suggestions and improvements, and push them a bunch and ask in the correct way to be staff. Staff do not have unlimited control over what goes on in-game nor do they get full support from the programming side that would allow new innovation. It's not all sunshine and lollypops.

Edit 2 - I did close this topic though. I think it's setup to head to flaming and griping.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users