Selling Lvl17 Elf Druid,selling Lvl26 Dwarf Thief

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Failed_Fate

Failed_Fate
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:05 AM

Well To be more descriptive heres theyre stats and equips !ALSO IN BID ....
tell me with equips or not be specific! :unsure:

You show your stats to Impact.
Impact's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21 Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 26, Exp: 67,730,305, HP: 277, MP: 0, Stm: 5(Will Need N/c so include that)

Impact is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Ivory Dagger, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Concealing Petal Armor, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands and he is in a healthy condition.

Nebulizer's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,753,513, HP: 163, MP: 180, Stm: 3.Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath

Nebulizer is a Male Elf Adept Druid. He looks strong, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Wooden Shield. He is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Pirate Hat protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

And thats it for now no Retarded Bids and for the lvl 26 theif Keep in min the Items I Put in bold he wears so tell me if hes naked or only need one in the bid!

Get me ingame on Impact if needed but leave bids here too!
Panic or Degree ingame

#2 Nytro

Nytro
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:30 AM

I'll Bump for you Matt

!kthanxbaigonnaeatsomepie
In game name is Klear!!!!

#3 Nytro

Nytro
  • Members