Hmmmm Question?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

How come you can craft Arachnae Bands on 1alt... but you cant craft Speckled Bands? both are 4-Ac craftable rings... but cant craft the other? i think ya should be able to craft both of them if your allowed to craft 1... Crystal Rings are pretty useless these days and worthless at that... instead of it being 5 Crystal Rings per Speckled Band like on Main server, you could up the receipe to 8-10 Crystal Rings per Speckled or something or 8-10 Crystal Rings and add in some other useless/worthless boss drops that are ingame cause theres a few of those aswell lol... The game needs a spark or something to make Crystal Rings worth gettin again, cause lets face it, noone even kills the Crystal Giant cause how worthless/useless the rings are anymore and how many are ingame lol...8-10 Crystal Rings would be exactly the price of 4-Ac rings at shop value, 50k per CR x8-10=400-500k per Speckled Band, other 4-Ac rings cost 450-550k ingame... i dno if anyone else ever brought this up or to anyones attention... but its an idea to get things moving along again and a reason to kill that poor poor Crystal Giant thats so lonely the past couple mths....

would like staffs opinions and reasons why this couldnt be added to the 1alt server etc...
please dont post nonsense on this post for real, would like positive feedback from players/staff

#2 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Just like the rest of your ideas this sucks. 10 crystal rings for a 4 ac ring? Lolololol

On a serious note I wouldn't mind seeing Speckled Band introduced into 1a, would prefer to keep the recipe the same though.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#3 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

That it exists on one is not justification for it to exist on the other.
I created the Speckled Band; I do not approve it for 1-Alt.

Also, not the right place for this. Locking it twice over.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users