Nm1a Idea For Clerics/pallys

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

for thoes who train on the undeads of rax,zeum,Illuminated tunnels the exp was lowerd so it takes twice as long to put any form of exp on your crit... but when your pked you still loose the same amount of exp you would as if it was the 20% monster exp bonus ration. my idea would be the same concept as double exp, when you die or get pked with double exp your exp is lowerd x2, but its twice as fast to get back on, with the 20% exp lost it is to my personal opinion that a cleric or pally or whatever else trains on undeads only loose half exp because of the complications to get the exp on. let me know if you support my idea.

(note that probably the only people who wont support this idea are the people who pk at least 30 or more times a day and enjoy the suffering and exp loss of players)
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#2 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

This should go in suggestions, and it doesn't make much sense to me after reading it a couple times.

heh

#3 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

nah... 20% back would be more logical... besides why should healers get an advantage?... they already hit a high amount nearly everytime... i say its fine the way it is...
-Alias ingame-

#4 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:19 PM

because healers a n pallys cant train anywhere else but a few selected area's very limited to pk zones
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#5 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:52 PM

Not Supported!!! :)
Freek ingame.

#6 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:56 PM

not supported. why should healers lose less exp than the other classes?
Page me on Heritage

#7 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:45 AM

Word! :)
Freek ingame.

#8 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:24 AM

Clerics seem fine after lvl 18.

Getting about 75% exp than normal (or less, depending what you're training on) seems unfair till aid, seeing as they heal for very low ammounts to begin with.

Is there a way to make it so lvl 17 and under healers gets the 20 pod bonus and it goes away at 18?

Or another solution doing the same, possibly a lvl 17 and and under area, nopk. Basically like the abandoned tombs but for lvl 17 and under, but not as strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users