Paci Kills

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 04:28 AM

Curious as to who thinks they have the highest pacifist 'player kills'..I know it takes a mighty fool to beat down on the now green-paci, Have around 3 hours on my newer paci, hes got 2 player kills..not very impressive. So, please post here your toatl Paci "pks".
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#2 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 04:54 AM

I got my kills long ago before the 'paci kills' came into play, which sucks.. because everyone knows me now.. by how famous I am/never leaving zeum/being green.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#3 Zap

Zap
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 11:42 AM

Ditto. I got many Paci Kills before the actual "Paci Kills" came into play. Got about 3 now. :)

Edited by Zap, 26 March 2004 - 11:43 AM.

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 04:01 PM

I've had a few near misses! Usually from trigger-happy PKers. I've had Beam and Stormwrath cast on me, and one assassination. Unfortunately, none of them did enough damage to kill the foolish warmongers!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 09:04 PM

Hehe..gotta love it. My two kills were from an adept and expert I believe, (adept zerk, expert fighter) Who of which the zerk smited, almost killed itelf, and the fighter *due to my lovely x x 9 18 20 21 stats* hit full round on me, sept my armor took a blow. The fighter (was his alt zerk) proceded to say "oops, didn't mean to..I'm low on Hp. Kill me" ...I dont think he ever realized I was a paci? I coulda healed him, but he just attacked me again..rofl.
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#6 Kalados

Kalados
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:34 PM

Ive got 1 one with three hours. Guy with like 6 crits running around blazing people and slammed into me and got blazed himself. :)

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:19 AM

Got my first deity kill. I had Justice Zone raised while fighting the Demonic General, and some trigger-happy PK'er decided to try to kill someone. I didn't actually realise until much later (for those who have fought the Demonic General, you will know how many messages scroll by) when someone asked me "why did you kill ####". Naturally I denied it, because I am a Pacifist and I can't kill anyone. Then he mentioned "but Europa's deity intervened" and Amy (who was in the same room) explained it to him. Looking at my profile, I realised I had a player kill.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#8 Con

Con
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:00 PM

my paci has 2 pks
hes lvl 18 now, he wont lvl quickly

#9 Dark Disciple

Dark Disciple
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:21 AM

My Pacifist Sential has 22 PK Kills :)

#10 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 08:07 AM

Paci's should be show as 'blue' again and then pkers gets what they really need. :)
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#11 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:26 PM

I killed slade before they counted as kills.

#12 Evilcloud

Evilcloud
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 05:15 PM

Hm... before they counted as kills... and before i sold Vehenence....
I was messing around south of nm.... TR and another clan ran in and started attacking each other... i casted JZ and prolly 15 peops killed themselves on me before they even knew what was happening

o0o and i lvled my mage to 25 the other day.... and was ganna go pkin...
i hate whoever that paci was that had jz on... hit myself 89 88 89... DEAD

~~¤*~Menelaeus/Darkalliance in NM1A~*¤~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users