Photo

Should I?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I remove my tongue ring for good?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:17 AM

Ok I know this is a stupid question but I can't decide so I want to see what the world of NM thinks about it...

#2 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:26 AM

If your even considering it, means you dont want it enougth so go ahead and remove.

#3 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

Havent seen it but i say keep it cause they are cool ;).
To Live Is To Die.

#4 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:44 AM

They seem to be in nowadays. plus i imagine it hurt to get it so why take it out? (lets not get into thier "uses" as tools btw) I said keep it but if you feel like removing it do so.

#5 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

They easily get infected and can cause a lot of wear on the back of your teeth. If you really like it that much, I'd say keep it...

But if you're seriously thinking of taking it out, theres probably a good reason.

(I voted take it out).

What the what?

#6 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

Depends on if your going to give me head. I will wait for your response before I cast my vote ;)
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#7 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:44 PM

Depends on if your going to give me head. I will wait for your response before I cast my vote :wub:

;) Aren't you married?

#8 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:29 PM

People have asked me why I got mine done.. since I don't use it for it's intended purpose. Or, that's what they seem to think that's what it's used for anyways...

My tongue was my first and only piercing I've ever had.

No, it didn't hurt and it didn't bleed when I had gotten it done. It depends on the person. Nor have I had any problems with infections or it wearing the back of my teeth. (I use plastic balls and have changed the size to prevent that)

Cris, if you feel that it really needs to be taken out, then do so.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#9 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:47 AM

Depends on if your going to give me head. I will wait for your response before I cast my vote :wub:

;) Aren't you married?

Depends on who I am with. But I will take that as a no. My vote is to remove it.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#10 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:04 AM

;) Aren't you married?

Depends on who I am with. But I will take that as a no. My vote is to remove it.

Never said no....

Mine didn't hurt when it was done either. Minimal blood. Haven't had a chance to use it for its "intended" purpose... that's prety much why it's still there. Because I've not gotten to use it

#11 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:06 AM

I've had many peircings... i wont list them! But my tounge is one of the few I still have. Again i use plastic balls on mine to save damaging my teeth. Only time i remove mine is to play rugby for an hour. Don't let ppl on nm tell you what to do. If you dont like it... take it out. If you like it (or your man likes it) leave it in!
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users